Chapter 37

It was the time of day, the birds were hovering over the Rathore mansion. Inside the mansion, Sameer and Muskan were standing with the family in the living area and they were shockingly looking at Ambika. They looked at each other and then they looked at Ambika. Ambika frowned.

Ambika: what happened?

Muskan: ab, woh, mom, humari family main ek rasam hai ke bride and groom wedding ke first day and first night separate room main rehte hain.

The Rathore family was confused and Sameer was surprised to hear that. Muskan looked at Sameer then she looked away. Sameer understood that she is lying.

Ambika: kya?

Muskan looked at Ambika then she looked down and nodded.

Indravati: hum ne to kabhi asi kisi rasam ke bare main nahi suna.

Muskan looked at her then she thinks.

Ambika: han. Beta, is rasam ka matlab kya hai? I mean, yeh kyun hoti hai?

Muskan: Mom, woh to mujhe nahi pata bus itna pata hai ke asi rasam hoti hai ab yeh kyun hai yaa kis waja se hai, I don't know about it. Agar chachu wale aa pate to chachi zarori batati but woh. Log. To. Nahi. Aa. Paye.

Muskan looked down because she was hurt that her uncle even couldn't come from her side because of some issue. The Rathore family felt that.

Ambika: ab, koi baat nahi. Aaj tu guest room main reh le. Kal apne room main shift ho jana.

Muskan nodded by looking down. Sameer thinks.

Ambika: come.

Ambika came to Muskan and held her. They smiled to see each other and Ambika took Muskan from there. Sameer was looking at them. He thinks.

Ambika brought Muskan to the guest room and Muskan looked at it.

Ambika: yeh raha tera room.

Muskan smiled.

Ambika: lekin sirf aaj ke liye.

They smiled. Muskan thinks.

Ambika: ab tu rest kar aur agar kisi bhi cheez ki zarorat ho to mujhe bata dena, ok?

Muskan smiled and nodded. Ambika patted her cheek and then she goes. Muskan looked at the room and moved forward. Muskan stopped and looked at the things. She heard the knock on the door and turned. Muskan saw Sameer and she smiled. Sameer also smiled and he came to her. Muskan looked down. Sameer stopped and he looked at Muskan. He thinks.

Sameer: ab, thank you.

Muskan looked at Sameer and frowned.

Sameer: I know, tum ne rasam ke bare main mom se jhot bola.

Muksan looked down.

Sameer: situation ko handle karne ke liye thank you.

Muskan smiled.

Muskan: maine kaha tha na Sameer ke main kabhi tumhare aur Maya ke bich nahi aungi. Woh tumhara aur Maya ka room hai. Mera us room per koi haq nahi hai.

Sameer looked down because he didn't like that. Sameer nodded.

Sameer: ok, thank you again.

Muskan looked down. Sameer looked at her and then he looked down.

Sameer: main chalta hun.

Sameer stole a gaze at Muskan who was looking at him then he took steps back and goes. Muskan was looking at Sameer and she thinks. Muskan goes to the dressing table and she saw the sindoor in her hairline. Muskan touched her hairline and then she looked at her hand. Sindoor was on her finger. Muskan looked at her neck in the mirror and she saw the mangalsutra in her neck. Avni caressed the mangalsutra and she smiled slightly.