Chapter 20

It was the time of the day, the sun was shining in the sky over the Rajput Mansion and was peeping into Muskan's room where Sameer was holding Muskan's hand and shoulder and they were lost in the moment. Sameer broke the eye contact and looked down. Muskan also lowered her gaze and then she turned her face. She felt embarrassed and Sameer helped her to sit by not looking at her.

Sameer: slowly, slowly.

Muskan sat. Muskan wipes her upper lips because she was feeling awkward. Sameer gave Muskan a bowl and Muskan was not able to hold it because of a headache. Muskan caught her head and her hand was shaking because of weakness. Sameer saw that and he thinks. Sameer forward his hand and Muskan opened her eyes, she saw Sameer's hand and then she looked at Sameer.

Sameer: let me feed you.

Muskan was looking at him. She looked down.

Muskan: it's ok. I will have it.

Muskan holds the spoon, her head was aching and she felt her head heavy. She felt, something is running in her head. Sameer makes a face and he took the bowl from Muskan. Muskan looked at Sameer and she caught her head. Muskan closed her eyes.

Sameer sat on the bed and he fed Muskan. Muskan looked at Sameer who signed her to have soup. Muskan opened her mouth and Sameer fed her and with that step Sameer broke one more chain that is he is taking care of someone else. He is feeding someone else except Maya.

Sameer was feeding Muskan who was looking at him. The soup falls on her duvet. Muskan wipes her mouth and then she looked at Sameer. Muskan felt awkward.

Sameer: it's ok.

Muskan nods by looking down and wipes her mouth. Sameer fed Muskan and then he fed her medicine. Muskan kept the medicine in her mouth and Sameer gave her a glass of water. Muskan gulped the medicine and then Sameer took the glass from her and kept it on the side table of the bed.

Sameer: now you have rest.

Muskan nodded and then Sameer got up and he helped Muskan to lay and covers her. Sameer sat on the bed and Muskan was pressing her head. Sameer saw that. Sameer changed his position and sat on the head side of Muskan. He pressed Muskan's head who looked at him.

Muskan: it's ok, Sameer. I...

Sameer keeps his finger on his lips.

Sameer: sshhh.

Muskan was looking at him.

Sameer: close your eyes and have some rest.

Muskan smiled and she closed her eyes. Sameer was looking at Muskan and he smiled. Sameer was pressing Muskan's head and he leans back to the hardboard of the bed and looked at Muskan who was sleeping then he closed his eyes and sleep took over him.

After an hour, Muskan woke up and she frowns to feel something on her head. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see Sameer sleeping in a sitting position. Muskan thinks.

Sameer's head falls on the left side and he wakes up. Sameer looked around and he realised that he is not in his room. Sameer frowns and then he looked at Muskan who was looking at him. Sameer was confused then he remembered everything and cleans his eyes. He was feeling awkward as he slept in Muskan's room but he did not know that he got relief that's why he slept.

Sameer asked while cleaning his eyes.

Sameer: ho, how are you now?

Sameer looked away and Muskan looked down.

Muskan: fine.

Sameer nods and he got up. Muskan also sat. Sameer looked around.

Muskan points at the side: Washroom is there.