Chapter 57

It was the time of night, the Rathore mansion was decorated beautifully with fairy lights, balloons, flowers, and curtains. The guests were going to the mansion and inside it, people were enjoying themselves with their friends and family. Ambika and Vijay were welcoming the guests.

In the room, Muskan was getting ready for the reception party. Sameer was about to enter the room but he stopped to see Muskan. Sameer was ready but he was shocked to see Muskan who was wearing her earring and her hair was at the side. Sameer got attracted towards Muskan to see her back then Muskan kept her hair back and Sameer looked down. Sameer came into the room and Muskan was setting her hair with her hand which was already set. Sameer was lost to see his beauty queen. Muskan saw Sameer and smiled. Sameer too smiled to see Muskan.

Sameer came to Muskan who turned to him. Muskan saw that Sameer is looking at her with affection in his eyes and Muskan blushed to see it. Sameer smiled to see Muskan's blush. Sameer cupped Muskan's face who was blushing. Muskan felt butterflies in her stomach.

Sameer: Looking beautiful.

Muskan: Th, thank you.

Sameer smiled.

Sameer: Mujhe nahi batao gi ke main kaisa lag raha hun?

Muskan: Nice.

Sameer: Sirf nice.

Muskan smiled and she looked at Sameer.

Muskan: Bohat ache lag rahe ho. Larkiyan tumhe dekh kar faint hone wali hain aaj.

Sameer smiled by looking down then he looked at Muskan and pulled her to him by holding her waist. Muskan flinched. Sameer cupped Muskan's face with one hand. Muskan felt shy.

Sameer: Filhal to main faint hone wala hun.

Muskan blushed. Sameer looked at Muskan's lips and he gulped. Sameer moved to her but they heard "Sameer, Muskan, aur kitna time lagega".

They looked at the door and saw Ambika. Ambika stopped to see them standing close to each other and she turned.

Ambika: Sorry.

Sameer and Muskan were shocked and Sameer instantly moved back. They felt embarrassed.

Ambika: kya main mur sakti hun?

Sameer: Ji.

Ambika turned.

Ambika: Kya tum log bhi? Guests agaye hain kam se kam reception khatam hone tak ka to wait kar lete.

Sameer and Muskan got embarrassed. They looked here and there and Ambika smiled.

Ambika: Jaldi se niche ajao.

They nodded and Ambika was enjoying their blush. She goes. Sameer looked at Muskan who was looking down. Sameer was also feeling odd.

Sameer: Ab, ch, chalen.

Muskan nodded. Muskan turned and she saw herself in the mirror and then she turned.

Muskan: Chalo.

Sameer signed, you first. Muskan smiled and she moved. They go.

The people were enjoying the party. Muskan and Sameer came from behind the curtains and everyone clapped to see them. Muskan’s arm was intervened in Sameer’s arm. People congratulate them. The men shook their hands with Sameer. They came and Muskan smiled to see her family. Sameer and Muskan were standing and people were coming to meet them and give them gifts. Sameer introduced Muskan to his friends and colleagues. Sameer goes to meet some colleagues and Ambika took Muskan to her friends and introduced her to them. Sameer and Muskan were standing together. Ambika came to them.

Ambika: Sameer, Muskan, cake ready hai. Abhi cut karna hai ya wait karna hai kisi ka?

Muskan looked at Sameer.

Sameer: Mom, mera ek friend aana hai woh ajaye us ke bad cake cut karte hain.

Ambika: Beta, usay call kar ke puch ke kahan hai? Dair ho rahi hai.

Sameer nodded and he kept his hand in his Shwerwani’s pocket.

Sameer: Main puchta hun.

Ambika: Han, jaldi puch aur usay Keh jaldi aye.

Samee nodded and Ambika goes. Sameer called his friend and talked. Muskan smiled to see him. Sameer cut the call.

Sameer: Raste main hain, arahe hain bus puhanchne wale hain.

Muskan smiled. Muskan felt an ache in her back so she scratched there but by mistake, she opened the knot of her blouse. Muskan didn’t realize that. Sameer saw someone coming.

Sameer: Muskan, tum yahin ruko main abhi aya.

Muskan nodded.

Muskan: ok.

They smiled to see each other and Sameer kept his hand on Muskan’s arm who smiled. Sameer goes and Muskan was looking at Sameer who goes to meet his friend and they hugged. Sameer talked to his friend.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Muskan felt that her blouse has loosen. She frowned and set her blouse. She touched her back and she was shocked to realize that her blouse's string has opened. Muskan was shocked. Muskan looked at the people and she covered her back with her Dupatta and she goes from there.

Muskan came to the room and she closed the door but she forgot to lock it in hurry. The dim light of the room was switched on.

Muskan: Thank God, kisi ne dekha nahi. Ab jaldi se bandh leti hun.

Muskan tried to tie the knot but it came out from one loop and then the second also.

Muskan: Tch.

Muskan was trying to insert the string in the loop.

On the other side, Sameer was standing with his friends and they were smiling. Sameer turned his face and didn’t see Muskan at her place. Sameer was surprised and he looked around but he didn’t find Muskan. Sameer frowned and he was looking around.

Sameer: Yeh Muskan kahan chali gai? Kahin dikhai nahi de rahi.

Sameer looked around and then he thinks. Sameer goes to Ambika and asked but she was also clueless. Sameer goes to check. Sameer goes to the room but Muskan was not there also. Sameer thinks. Sameer took out his phone and tried Muskan’s number which rang in the room. Sameer looked around and saw the phone on the bed. Sameer made a face and he cut the call.

Sameer: Madam ne apne phone room main chor diya hai.

Sameer shook his head and thinks.

Sameer: Lekin Muskan gai kahan?

Sameer thinks.

On the other side, Muskan was trying to insert the string in the loop but she failed.

Muskan: Tch, yeh dal kyun nahi raha.

Someone came and looked into the room through the window and saw Muskan who was trying to put the string in the loop. The person was looking at Muskan then he moved to the door and found the door closed. He pushed the door and it opened. Muskan stopped and she looked up in shock. Muskan turned and she saw a person close the door of the room. Muskan was shocked and she saw the back of the person. Muskan was looking at the person who turned and Muskan was shocked to see the person. Muskan was shockingly looking at the person.