Chapter 53

It was the time of evening, the Rajput mansion was decorated beautifully. The ladies were enjoying themselves there some were tapping dhol and others were enjoying. The Rajput family came there. The Rajput family welcomes them. Sameer took blessings from them and he shook his hand with Jiya.

Chachu: Please, come inside.

They smiled and came.

Ambika: Muskan kahan hai?

Sarla: Woh ready ho rahi hai. Subha se office ke kaam main lagi hoi thi.

Sameer smiled.

Ambika: Sameer ka bhi yahi haal tha. Keh, keh kar thak gai. Agar dopehar ke time sota nahi na to abhi so raha hota.

Sameer smiled by looking down.

Jiya: oh wow, what a coincidence.

Everyone looked at her.

Jiya: Di also slept at noon. She got so tired but still, she was busy with her work then mamma scolded her then she closed her laptop and had some rest. Di is such a workaholic.

Rajeev Chachu: and you are our lazy girl who always sleeps.

Jiya made a face and others smiled. Sameer thinks.

Sameer in mind: This girl. Muskan should have some rest. Itna bhi kya busy rehna. Apni health ka bhi to much khayal rakhna chahiye lekin yeh baat is larki ko kon samjhae.

Sameer shook his head.

Rajeev: Aap log khare kyun hain, bethiye na. Sarla.

Rajeev signed her for refreshments and she nodded.

Sarla: Jiya. Come.

They were busy in talking and Sarla came with the staff and arranged the tea table. They smiled. Soon, the Karan came with his family and the Rajput family welcomes them with Priya's parents. Sameer and Karan hugged each other.

Sameer: How are you, Bro?

Karan: Good. How are you?

Sameer: good.

They broke the hug.

Karan: Muskan aur Priya?

Sameer sighed.

Sameer: Ab tak ready ho rahi hain.

They smiled and shook their head. They were busy in talking.

On the other side, Muskan and Priya were getting ready by sitting on the bed. The whole bed was messed with their jewelry and bangles. Muskan was wearing earrings and Priya was finding something.

Priya: Muski, meri ring nahi mil rahi.

Muskan looked at her.

Muskan: konsi?

Priya: wohi jo is set ke sath thi.

Muskan: Yahan se kahan jaa sakti hai. Yahi hogi.

Priya: Nahi hai. Tu to ready bhi ho gai hai. Mere to abhi hair bhi set hone hain. Pehle hi late ho gaye hain.

Muskan made a face.

Muskan: Is main konsi nai baat hai? Tu to humesha hi late karti hai.

Priya: Shut up.

Muskan smiled. She starts finding the ring and found it under the packet.

Muskan: Yeh rahi.

Priya smiled.

Priya: Thank God.

They smiled. Muskan gave ring to Priya who wore the ring. Muskan got up and she set Priya's hair.