Chapter 19

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky. Sameer and Karan were standing in the cafe.

Karan: wo Muskan ki tabiyat theek nahi hai.

Sameer was shocked. He was looking at Karan.

Sameer: kya? Kya howa usay?

Karan: pata nahi, bus itna hi kaha ke low feel kar rahi hai aaj nahi ayegi.

Sameer: Ye larki bhi na. Zara apna dihan nahi rakhti.

Karan: tu us ke ghar ja sakta hai?

Sameer looked at her.

Karan: Aaj yahan inspection hona hai mera matlab expected hai to mera yahan rehna zarori hai warna main khud chala jata.

Sameer thinks.

Karan: Sameer, Priya ne bhi apna number change kar diya hai mera us se koi contact nahi hai aur jitna main Muskan ko janta hun wo kisi ko call nahi karegi. Maine bhi khud se call kiya. Kal pura din baat nahi hoi thi. Muskan bohat low sound kar rahi thi. Wo kahegi nahi lekin us ki awaz se pata chal raha tha ke wo theek nahi hai.

Sameer was looking at him. Sameer kept his hand on Karan's shoulder.

Sameer: tu bilkul stress mat le main jata hun.

Sameer nods.

Karan kept his hand on Sameer's shoulder and he nods. Sameer goes and Karan was worried for Muskan.

A car stopped outside the gate of the Rajput mansion. A security guard came to the car. Sameer pulled down the window. The security guard recognised Sameer and asked the guard to open the gate. Sameer was confused about why this much tight security all of a sudden. Sameer took his car inside and got down from the car. Sameer frowns to see the security. Sameer goes inside and looked here and there. A man was passing from there. He stopped to see Sameer. He came to Sameer and Sameer looked at him.

Man: Hello, sir.

Sameer: Hello. Muskan?

Man: wo apne room main hain. Un ki tabiyat theek nahi hai.

Sameer thinks.

Man: unho ne kaha hai ke un ke doston main se koi aye to unhe, un ke room main bhej den.

Sameer was looking at him.

Man: you can go there. Only Abhay Chauhan is not allowed.

Sameer frowns.

Sameer in mind: Abhay Chauhan? Kya ye wahi Abhay Chauhan hai?

Sameer thinks.

Sameer: Lekin Muskan us se kyun nahi milna chahe gi.

Man: Sir?

Sameer looked at him and then he nodded.

Sameer: ok.

The man goes. Sameer was looking at him. He hesitates to go to Muskan’s room. Sameer thinks.

On the other side, Muskan was laying on the bed. Her whole body was aching because of pain, especially her knees and head. She rubs her forehead and her eyes were closed.

Muskan: lagta hai aaj ye dard meri jaan le kar hi chorega.

Muskan heard a knock on the door. Muskan looked at the door. She wanted to get up and she tried but she did not have much strength so she threw herself back. She caught her head and she felt like horses are running in her head.

Muskan: come in.

No one come inside. Muskan looked at the door. Sameer was standing outside the room and was thinking. Sameer opened the door and looked up. He was shocked to see Muskan who was catching her head and squeezing her eyes. Sameer came inside. He stopped and was looking at Muskan.