Chapter 6: Let's Be Friends! [part.2]

Junior's pov

"Omma, i'm here!" I said, when I opened the door.

"Huh, adeul hwasseo? (Son, you're here?)" she said with her bright smile. My mom was so beautiful. She was smiling even though things were not as easy for us, but we managed to live well.

When I come back from school, I always help her with the store. I have to, since I'm the man of the house afterall. My stupid dad left her when when I was only 5 years old. She took care of me with grandma, who's still with us today.

"Halmoni eodisseo (where is grandma)?" I asked her.

"She's sleeping upstairs, taking a nap. You know, since you've started school this week, she has been working hard."

"Yeah, she must be tired. I think we should consider hiring two or three more people to run the store since i'll be more busy."

"I already have someone who will start tomorrow. He has some experiences, even if he's young. He's really cute, he looks a bit like you. I couldn't contain myself!" She was really excited...he must be cute.

I went upstairs to put my things in my room and decided to call Mark. When i texted JB earlier, i was still at school. He told me they were together. What is he doing now ?

"Yup!", Mark responded.

"Hey! Why it took you so much time to take the call?" I said, curious.

"I'm watching a movie right now."

I heard someone laugh out loud in the background. Mark was also laughing. It seemed funny.

"You're watching a movie without me? ...Who's with you?"

"I'm with Melanie. Call you later. You're making me miss the movie. Bye!!"

"Hey! Hey! What...!"

He hung up on me. He was with Melanie? I was smiling knowing someone would be pissed off. I decided to call him too...

*Ring...ring...*

"Huh..?" JB's chic voice...lol

"What are you doing now?"

"Starting some homeworks...wae?"

"You know..." i was grinning "I've just called Mark and..."

"Yeah, what? Ah, palli (hurry) Jinyoung-ah.."

"He's watching a movie, with Melanie. They were laughing real hard. He even hung up on me!"

It was quiet for a moment. I started laughing because I could imagine his face right now...

"Ya, why are you laughing? Ya, yahima chugulae? (Ya, you little punk, you wanna die?)"