Chapter 57: Fed Up

Saturday, 1:00 p.m.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport, Montreal, Canada.

Hoyoung, along with Joon, had a safe flight. Being the dad of the team, Joon felt the need to come with Hoyoung for any emotional support.

After going through customs and taking care of their luggages, they headed outside to the taxi area.

"What's up, buddy?" Joon shook hands with the taxi driver when him and Hoyoung sat in the backseat of the vehicle.

"Hi," the man answered a bit awkwardly at Joon's enthusiastic greeting.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"My name is Harry."

"Nice, Harry! I'm Joon and this is my friend Andy. We need to get to the W Montreal hotel. Do you know that hotel?"

"Ahh, on Square Victoria, right?" The man asked proving his knowledge as a taxi driver.

"Yes, yes! 901 Square Victoria street," Hoyoung told him. He memorized it well.

"No problem!" And Harry immediately drove off.

Behind, the two men stole gazes at each other with twitching lips. They found Harry's English accent quite amusing but not in a mean way. Joon used this opportunity to make fun of Hoyoung.

He teased with, "Have you practiced your English, Andy? Youngjae was raised in Korea but not JB. What if he can't speak Korean well?" He grinned.

"It shouldn't be that bad since I can speak with you," Hoyoung teased back making reference to Joon's broken Korean since he lived in the States. Hoyoung was born in the States, New Jersey more specifically with the name Andy Son. He lost some of his natal language but still remembered most of it.

"Ah cham! I hope he's not as bad as me. No, I hope he doesn't use expressions like BAM! Like I do."

"In other words, one Joon is enough." Hoyoung chuckled.

"Yeah, but a mini me wouldn't be that bad." The thought of having a Joonyoung Jr. brought a smile on his face; a man who wasn't a fanatic of kids.

"I guess..." Hoyoung breathed out while thinking about his two mini him. He couldn't wait to see them in front of him. Unfortunately, the days ahead announced to be difficult ones. He wondered about their reactions once they would find out the truth. Just thinking about their sad and betrayed faces already broke his heart. His body tensed up lightly and thought a rest would be much need before confronting maybe his worse nightmare in the next days to come.

They now stood in front of the trendy four-star hotel but they didn't waste time to enter the building of their stay since it got chilly outside

They now stood in front of the trendy four-star hotel but they didn't waste time to enter the building of their stay since it got chilly outside. Now in the reception hall they headed to the registration counter.

"My room isn't ready yet," Hoyoung told Joon.

"So is mine," Joon replied. "Let's go eat something."