Chapter 56: Like Lullabies

As promised, Jackson showed them around the hotel: the gym, the spa, the swimming pool along with the jacuzzi, the restaurant and the vip room since they got the gold card thanks to mister Wang.

They headed outside for a stroll and had to take the subway since Lionel rested in his room. Good thing because walking the streets Downtown was way more entertaining.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked as they ended up doing the Titanic pose.

"I'm just showing my affection to my friend. You don't like it?" JB whispered seductively.

"There's an older generation here," Jackson referred to a bunch of female seniors, Asian looking, starring at them suspiciously. "Don't scare them, they'll think we're gays."

JB squeezed Jackson's cheeks very hard and then sat down next to Junior who admired the view quietly by the window.

They ambled down Yonge street, one of the most vibrant and bustling districts of the city. The abundance of shopping, dinning, and entertaining here caused them to make memorable memories. Still, it lacked something. That empty spot they thought of: Mark. They always had been together almost everywhere and promised to come back with him one day.

The day came to an end. They called Lionel so he could come get them since they were too tired to come back by their own.

Past one in the morning, JB was the only one awaken. Jackson was exhausted along with Junior but this last one suddenly opened his eyes noticing the light was still on. Junior scratched his eyes and turned around to see JB writing in a notebook.

Junior yawned and cleared his throat first while watching JB curiously. "You're still up?"

"Am I bothering you? I can turn the lamp off if you want. I'll use my phone," JB suggested.

"It's alright. Why aren't you sleeping yet? Nervous about tomorrow?"

"A little bit..." JB admitted still concentrated on his notes. He couldn't sleep so he occupied his mind.

"And, what are you doing?"

"I'm writing songs, well I'm trying to. They're not finished, though."

Junior sat up on his bed. "I didn't know that. Can I see?"

JB hesitated at first, seemingly shy. Nobody knew he wrote songs. He thought he wasn't good enough. He ended up handing him the notebook.

Junior look at them diligently. "Whoa, it's full. For how long have you been writing?"

"Maybe between the ending of high school and debu of College."

The pages were full of black, blue and red inks, also with scratched, underlined, erased, and re-written words. One of the title of his songs grabbed his attention. "Bad Behavior?" He decided to read futhermore...