Chapter 60: Opportunity

The boys showered, changed in cool casual clothes and sprayed themselves with a bottle of manly perfume getting ready to attract girls at the party. It would take place in a prestigious hotel. Jackson checked the destination one last time on his phone before leaving. He concluded it wasn't too far from their hotel place so they could walk.

The cold weather also chilled down a bit so it fit perfectly for a short stroll in the streets of Toronto. As they headed to the party, they chatted about this and that, ending up with a more interesting subject.

"When was your last time?" Jackson started with JB.

"Last time what?" JB coolly walked with his two hands in his jacket's pockets.

"You had sex."

"None of your business."

Jackson let it pass for now. "My last time was during summer vacations. What about you, Junior?"

"Almost one year now."

"What about you, JB?" Jackson asked one more time.

JB sighed in desperation. "I won't repeat it again, Jackson."

Jackson shook his head, deceived. "You have changed. You were always a free talker about this kind of subject."

"This is called maturity," JB replied.

"Damn, your definition of maturity is no fun. Don't adults talk about sex too?"

As guys, it was completely normal to talk about this. Well, everyone. JB even used to make explicit jokes along with Jackson and had no shame about it. He always looked at girls a certain way. Don't get the wrong idea; girls do it too when they saw a sexy male in their radar.

Which one of them was the most naughty, you would ask. The one that had countless girlfriends in high school? Jackson. The one who read 50 shades of Grey and many more of this kind? Junior. The one that kept making subtle sexual jokes? JB. Or, the one that liked to touch people, thanks to his developed sense? Mark.

In the end, they were all human beings and this was a way to fulfill some of their needs but JB lacked a bit of it.

"Your mood swings, your rage, your coldness, you're sexually frustrated, bro. I guess it's been a loooong long long time."

"Oh my god, you must be right mister I-know-everything," JB sarcastic and playful tone didn't amuse Jackson as he mocked his explanation.

"I think you're jealous of Mark," Jackson added fuel and that was enough. JB turned around to face them as they were both behind him. He squinted at Jackson and this last one flinched back when he noticed JB's jaw clenching hard, back and forth. Not good.

Junior put his hand on JB's chest but he pushed it away and came closer to Jackson. While looking deep into his eyes, he admitted. "You might be right. I might be jealous. Hella jealous. What do you want me to do, then? Go fuck a stranger to release the tension? No. I've been single for quite a while, true, but there's a reason to it. I'm not a player who gets every girl he wants whenever he wants to. I don't want to be unfaithful to many girls, I want to be faithful to only one girl because that's how loyal I am and aspire to be. I don't want sex, I want to make love. However, since I'm sexually frustrated like you said, I might just settle for sex because today I happen to be a loser, just like that."

JB turned around and continued his way where the party would take place. Jackson and Junior stood there still speechless for a brief moment.

"Did he just dissed me?" Jackson asked as if it was the only thing he recorded in his head about indirectly telling him he was a player.