Chapter 18: Mine

She's spending the day with JB? Just...the two of them?...what am I expecting anyways.

Lol, it's just JB and, they just hanging out as friends. Stop worrying for nothing Mark!

"MARKIEPOOH!!!" I heard Jackson voice. I was in my room, on my bed, listening to some music when he just barged in my room, with heavy noisy steps, like it was normal thing. Well, bestfriends do that.

"What are you doing in your bed?"

"What are you doing here Jackson?"

He laid on my bed, "I was bored at home. Tomorrow, it's monday = school. Let's have fun today, the weather is great! I'll call JB and Jr!"

"Don't need to...JB is with Melanie now."

"Oh! Where are they? We'll just join them then!"

"No, they're just hanging out between themselves..."

"Ah, then let them be. I'll just ask Jr."

"Jackson...I don't wanna do anything." I mumbled, soulless.

"Hey, why are you like that?...don't tell me...you're...jealous?"

"No." I replied as normal as possible, but Jackson knew me too much.

"YES YOU ARE!!!"

I could feel myself blushing and I just took my pillow and hid my face with it, without saying anything.

Jackson then stood up on my bed and started jumping around me, screaming "Marky likes Melanie! Marky likes Melanie!"

I grasped my pillow and gave him several punches with it, "Shut.up!!!"

He calmed down from his craziness and talked more seriously.

"No, but seriously, you like her?...I knew it!"

"I...don't know."

"How you don't know?! Do you always think of her? Dream of her? Want to be with her? Can't wait to talk to her again?!"

...

"Hey, just say yes or no? That's easy."

Sigh...

"...yes."

"Ohhhhhh. Okay. You got to do something bro!"

"No, no, it's too soon. What if she doesn't feel the same way?... Wait! You liked her before, no?"

"Hmm, I teased JB when I said I got a chance with her. I just got excited because I thought she looked like Beyonce, but me and her it's just friendship. Don't worry, I won't be your rival. And, neither JB. Him and her are just friends."

"Hm. I don't know what to do."

"Well, you'll never know if you don't tell her how you feel about her."

***

Melanie fell asleep, so I delicately put her head on my shoulder. It totally felt like we were a couple.

I had an idiot smile all over my face.

People around were chatting together, giving jokes, or some were listening music or reading their books.

I glimpsed at Melanie and she was sweating like crazy. I wanted to wipe her face when the lights suddenly turned on, and the engine started again.

Everyone looked relieved. Some fresh air was coming above our heads, from the air-con; we finally could breathe again. The train moved forward. Finally...