Chapter 54: Now or Never

As promised, Jackson reorganized the room at his house for JB to be able to practice, and he did. Every time JB had time, he would go all the way to Jackson's place and practice his dancing as well as his singing.

Today was a day off and all the guys decided to go to Jackson's house along with Melanie. The youngest ones, meaning Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom went for the first time. They now showed a new level of respect for Jackson after admiring his palace. After this, they would have something to brag about like 'I have a rich friend.'

JB practiced his b-boy moves while the others were either watching him or dancing on the side to the beat. Yugyeom was busy bouncing Bambam on the large trampoline.

Melanie was impressed each time he danced. She was sure they were going to sign him to JYP. Too talented that guy. For the singing part, he chose 'All of me' by John Legend, however, he still wasn't certain because of the popularity of the song other candidates might choose it too.

"Instead of an American song, I think you should sing a Korean song showing them that you control the language even though you grew up here," Yugyeom suggested.

Junior glanced at him and smirked somewhat proud by his suggestion. "He's not wrong," Junior added while looking back at JB. Melanie nodded.

"What song should I sing then?"

The guys raised their shoulders as nothing came to their minds while Melanie seemed to already think of something.

"Mel?" JB said as he knew she listened to Kpop music.

"Uh? I don't know..."

"You can tell me." He insisted as he saw that glow in her eyes.

"There's this song I really like, it's called 'The Manual' by Eddy Kim. I think it would suit your voice but since you already have something to sing..." she proposed.

JB smirked. "Okay, I'll check it out."

"It was only a proposition. You won't be able to learn another song in a short period of time."

"I said I would check it out." After the discussion about a new song was closed, another question popped out.

"And, will you only b-boy?" Bambam joined in.

Their questions suddenly confused JB's choices making his confidence shrinking a little but remained determined. "I'll do what I feel like to do. If they don't like me it's their problem."

"OHHHHH!" Everyone shouted at him and they all laughed.

"Okay guys!" Jackson finally appeared in the room and walked toward JB. "I got you a ride for Toronto next weekend."

JB's eyes grew big. "What?"

"I asked my dad for a chauffeur to bring us to Toronto since he travels a lot. It's the chauffeur I like the most and he gladly accepted. We'll travel comfortably, don't worry. You're officially going to the auditions, boy!" Jackson punched his shoulder excitedly.

JB hugged him sincerely with a hidden grin without saying anything since he was at a loss of words for a moment. The auditions were becoming a reality each day. He broke the hug and looked at Jackson. "When you said bring us, who were you talking about?"

"You, me, and Junior."

Junior gave him a look. "I can't go. I have to take care of my mom and who will take care of the store?"

"Hey, I thought you would like to try out for JYP too?" Jackson said and everyone around stared at Junior seriously. The youngsters had no idea he also thought about doing it.