Chapter 46: Happy Feels

"Maybe another time Gui Gui. Why don't you hang out with Tzuyu?"

"But I like to hang out with you. Remember there are not a lot of days left before a fly back to Taiwan."

"Hey, come on... You will get to hang out with us soon. We'll plan something."

"Okay then..."

"Gotta go. Bye!" Mark finally hung up. He needed a serious talk with Emma but he just didn't know how and when. After the events of yesterday, he was sure of something: he made a mistake. He should never have had that break with Melanie. He should have told Emma the truth from the beginning.

When Melanie was in his arms yesterday, he couldn't let her go as if she was some kind of magnetic girl. A magnet attached to his whole. He missed her presence so much. He was happy that she proposed to stop fighting with each other; truthfully, the past days had been painful it gave him a headache.

Today, JB proposed to hang out together because he needed some fresh air. Mark started to be a little worried about him; he always wanted to get out of his house. He thought the situation with his mom stressed him a lot and he had to get ready for the upcoming auditions, which he still didn't how he 'll get there. He had to relax with his friends, plus Melanie will be there which brought a smile to Mark's lips.

"Tuan Yi-En!" Jackson sang as he appeared in his room.

"Gaga!" He shouted joyfully with a large grin.

"Oh?" Jackson exclaimed. "I see the pearly whities, what's making you smile like that? Happy to see me?" He ran to him.

"Of course," he half-heartedly said.

"Liar! I'm not some dum gai! You smile like you're high on sugar! You never smile like that when I'm here!" (Dum Gai=Stupid man; phonetic humor in Chinese)

In a happy mood, Mark just continued to search for some clothes to put on.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Jackson added. "Markyyy~" He changed to a playful seducing tone. "Don't tell me you're going deaf. Learning sign language would be complicated."

Mark snorted. "That would be useless, I'm blind." He laughed at Jackson dumb words.

"Oh, that's true." He giggled timidly.

"Melanie is coming too," Mark finally confessed

"That's why you're so happy?" Jackson playfully pushed him and jumped on him. They fell on the bed and Jackson teased him while playing with his cheeks and giving him fake kisses. Mark desperately tried to escape and he got lucky when Jackson stood up.