EPILOGUE

Palak gave birth to a baby girl six months later and it was celebration time in Singhania household. She had earned her place within the family with Kanak's help and things were much smoother between her and Dhruv now, than they were ever before.

Shilpa had forgiven Dhruv, Palak and Aarav together. She was still the same but had learnt to adjust to her daughter-in-law and newly gained status of being a grandmother. Virendra still made mistakes but he had his nephews and son who took care of those problems.

Sagarika had finally decided to settle down in London where she had opened her own boutique and was trying to find her true love.

Rohini was satisfied with her decision of supporting Kanak. She couldn't have found a better wife for Aarav. His arrogance needed a check and Kanak made sure it was that way. Not to mention she made sure Aarav was not working all the time. And he was happy. She thanked Chitra for her sound advice or she would have lost her son completely.

Chitra was happy to see Aarav settle down and she hoped her idiot son would find someone as good as Kanak. She wasn't the kind of mother who didn't know her son's wonderful qualities. She knew them well and wanted someone who would be able to tame her son. Aarav had hinted he had someone in mind who would be perfect for Tanish and the family. And Chitra had stopped worrying.

Kamlesh Singhania was learning humility too. It wasn't easy. No sir, but he wanted credit for at least trying. And everyone had relented. If he was to be asked he was the happiest man in the world.

Pratiksha was probably the hardest girl to please. And Tanish was learning the ways of walking the tight rope of love. He wasn't happy about it considering he had to ask for help from Aarav but he would be damned if he gave up on the only girl who had ever matched him word for word. He wasn't a quitter and Pratiksha wasn't giving in without a fight either.

Destiny sighed. Some people were difficult to work with. But she had help. Aarav Arrogant Singhania had come to her aid.

And yet another journey comes to an end. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks for being a part of this. Would soon be back with yet another love story. Love and God bless.

***********************

Thank you for taking out the time to read ...

Votes and Comments Appreciated !!!