chapter 2.

... pov ;)

Coughing meets my ears as I leave my office. My lips curl in disgust, it only gets louder as I head closer to the cells. Dehydration and severe living conditions being the main and most likely only cause.

"Give it some water will you." Icy, my deep rich tone sharp with authority.

"Yes Alpba." Tony nods, rushing off down the past the cells to the only other entrance. He's a guard here as are many more.

Luckily for me I know every inch of my land perfectly so I know exactly where everything is. Opening the cell I head inside to the rogue, I can tell it's angry and slightly uncomfortable. Being in the hands of the most vicious and cold hearted alpha in the entire world, does that to you.

"Let me guess, your leader sent you to keep my occupied here so that he can continue taking humans." I start, my voice clearly stating my boredom.

"To torture, kill, and rape. Now you have three seconds to decide your fate." I sigh.

1..,2..,..

"Wait!" He shouts panicked making me stop my hand movements to snap his neck.

"So?" I state.

"I have a mate and a child soon, I'll do anything you want! Please, don't kill me." He begs. Lying or not, he's already given me what I want. His service.

I straighten my back. "What's his next move?"

He pauses for a moment. "Exactly 34.2 miles east from your East border. He's already heading that way." he says quietly.

I snarl dangerously and turn to leave.

"One more thing!" He says loudly.

I pause but don't turn "I heard him say something about a girl, said she's worth a lot of money for something" he says.

I leave the building telling the guards on the way out to give the rogue food and water.

'Get me fifteen warriors and meet me at the east border in two minutes" I say sharply to Tony before blocking the link.

Shifting into my wolf I instantly take off towards my target. Just over a minute later I reach the border and stop.

Not long after my warriors show up with Tony, they all bow to me.

How can I tell, in this form my sight is more sharper and I can see slightly but it's still dark.

I can see the shapes of everything and different shades of dark grey and black.

That's it but it's better than nothing like in human form.

'34.2 miles east' I say looking them all in the eyes.

Nobody knows I can see slightly in wolf form and I plan to keep it that way.

"Alpha, that's the city" Tony says quietly and steps closer.

I nod 'we do our best to stay hidden' I answer.

....

Unknowns pov ;)

We run with me leading, our vicious snarls echoing the forest around us.

The busy sound of the city meeting my ears. Giving out a warning growl we stick to the forest but close enough so we can see.

Time to get that girl.

...

Another unknowns pov