chapter 65

"Has he agreed to the plan?"

"I knew he wouldn't"

"Are you eve-.." the voices suddenly became deadly silent as the men faced me.

I blinked slowly, trying to understand their words with my frozen brain.

"What the fuck has he done to you, D?" Marcus appeared at my side, whispered the words with horror as he took in my form.

The men immediately surrounded me, and despite them not liking me that much, they looked beyond furious.

"I..He..He doesn't..He doesn't want me Marcus" I repeated the words he had spat at me, my voice quivering.

Right now, I wished I had my brother. Good or evil, I wished he was around so I could have at least one family member to love.

We can bring back the dead..I'm from the underworld remember?..

"What are you talking about? Of course he wants you, your his mate" Marcus replied looking at me like I'm crazy.

As the seconds passed I began to become aware of my body again, the pain didn't waver in the slightest however.

"No" I shook my head slowly, ignoring the dizziness.

"You should have seen him..he meant everything he said" I whimpered softly.

Summon my brother.

As you wish..

"And what exactly was that?" One of the other alphas growled out, moments away from shifting and attacking angel. But they'd only die.

Reality seemed to catch up with me and I reeled back from the men. Horrified that I would run to them with my problems.

Stepping away I wipe my wet face due to tears, blanking the soaring pain in my ace and head.

"Nothing that concerns any of you. Tomorrow we will begin step 1 one the plan, for now I have company" I told them, my voice void of any emotion.

The floor under me began to crack, I stepped back allowing room for my brother.

Only it wasn't my brother that appeared.

..what the fuck is she doing here!..