chapter 55

~ Chapter 55 ~

"Stay here" I ordered him, as quick as I finished speaking I was gone. I tracked the scent, it lead through the mansion and into angels office.

How did he not smell or sense this person? A stranger?

A man in a long leather jacket stood with his back to me. He was huge, bigger than angel. His hair was braided and long, his skin was dark but I couldn't see much of him.

"The enemy's seek something, something that you could give them. It is the only way to stop this war" he spoke, his voice was menacing and deep. It held an accent that seemed old, from a different time.

I pulled the gun from under the nearby cabinet silently, it was loaded with enough poison to wipe out half of the earths population. At one point I knew it'd come in handy.

"Why are you here?" My voice was like silk, yet spilling with maliciousness.

He turned to me. His eyes caught my attention as one was bright red, the other was a vibrant gold. I didn't let it faze me too much and I aimed the gun at his left shoulder. A bang echoed around the room as it fired, it hit him and seconds later he glared at me before picking out the bullet and flicking it across the room.

"That hurt. I expected some gratitude not a bullet" he told me wiping his bloodied fingers.

His skin was dark and covered in marks, symbols and different tattoos. He had faint scars covering his skin but it seemed as if the oldest had healed.

"Do I need to ask again?" I glared putting my finger on the trigger.

"No!" He replied quickly, his eyes showed curiousness as well as him being extremely weary of me.

"I'm Dominik. I heard about the war and wanted to see for myself if the rumours were true" he told me. His eyes seemed to watch me, unblinking as if he was studying me.

"Rumours?" I question.

He grinned a little "for a while now there's been talk of a goddess like creature. However I had a feeling something wasn't right, and I was right. What do you know of your birth right?" He questioned twirling a pen through his fingers swiftly.

"This isn't a fucking history lesson. Get to the point" I spat at him.

"Before alphas were tamed and packs were claimed things were in..chaos you could say. Battle after battle took place between every creature that crossed each others paths, our Creator -the moon- couldn't bare to see its children fight" he told me as if I was a child listening to a story.

"They formed into groups in order to kill their enemy, they then turned on each other. It was a vicious circle and our creator couldn't take any more. Seven of her Majesty's finest were sent to the ground" he explained taking a seat to get comfortable. I didn't lower my gun.

"They were special. They were bound to protect, to serve the moon. They did they're job in reclaiming the earth, alliances were made and alphas were given packs. The seven warriors were granted gifts..abilities for their loyalty"

"These warriors are the originals. To this day only four remain. Three are dead. One turned against the moon, however its been so long since he was seen or heard of that he's seen as dead. He was the second child of the moon"

"And the first?" I question arching a brow. I had to admit I liked this story.

He stood slowly and pulled something from his pocket. He placed it on the desk and sighed.

"What's that?" I narrowed my eyes at the brown envelope.

"Everything you need to know. Names, faces, location. Its time you knew the truth about us, about yourself" he gave me a pointed look, I didn't let his words faze me.