chapter 7.

I nod and tie my hair up knowing she's one of those girls who like to pull hair.

"And when I win, you start searching for your mate or I will kill you. Understood?" I say.

She growls "steel is my mate" she says possessively.

I feel the familiar adrenaline course through me. Dodging her swift attack I twist and quickly punch her in the side winding her. Punching her again I tackle her to the floor.

She flips us and punches me in the face. That's gonna leave a bruise.

Biting her arm she growls and moves away. Jumping up I spin and kick her in the face as she runs at me.

She flies back landing a few metres away. She gets back up but I'm already there.

I punch her hard in the stomach. She bends over slightly.

Grabbing her head I bring my knee up meeting her half way. Her nose slams against my knee before it explodes.

She cries in pain but I don't give her time to attack.

Pushing her backwards onto the floor I straddle her before laying into her face.

I stop after a minute, seeing blood and cuts covering my knuckles. Damn I need some ice, my hands are on fire. I don't regret fighting her even though I have some broken fingers though.

Breathing deeply I climb off her unconcious body and look at angel.

Everyone in his pack looks at me with fear and suprise.

"Do you still think I can't take care of myself" I say normally with amusement.

He laughs, his pack members jumping away from him instantly.

I grin "I think your amazing" he says grinning.

I laugh and make my way towards him "by the way, your now the first human to become the leading pack warrior" he whispers in my ear.

I step back from our hug "really? That is so cool!" I say out loud.

Pack members smile at my excitement "alpha" a little voice says quietly.

Angel growls but I slap him lightly on the chest.

Kneeling down I smile at the little girl.

"What's up sweety?" I ask smiling reassuringly.

"Urm, I was wondering if you are my alphas princess?" She whispers innocently.

My heart melts, she looks to be no older than four years.

"I hope so sweety, I hope so" I murmur gently.

She giggles making me smile "so he's your princes charming" she teases giggling.

I laugh "he most defiantly is" I whisper smiling.

She looks at me in awe "does everyone have a prince charming?" She asks quietly.

"They do, they're not always charming at first but they come around" I whisper smiling.

She frowns "my daddy wasn't my mommys prince charming" she says.

"What do you mean sweety?" I say quietly.

She curls her hand into a fist "he used to do this" she says and puts her fist against my face.

"Come here" I whisper to her softly.