chapter 46

~ chapter 46 ~

"Did you find her?" He hisses quietly.

"She's being extra careful sir. We may have to alert master" Blondie replies quietly.

"No! We find her ourselves. Keep your mouth shut about this, am clear?" The first one hisses angrily.

"Yes sir" Blondie replies. They leave through the forest and I follow them silently, what they were saying is true. I've been covering my tracks with extra care, but not because of them.

Because of angel.

He searches for me still. Any another werewolf would admit that their mate is gone and accept rejection. But then again angel isn't a werewolf at all, he's far too stubborn for his own good hence why he continues to believe he'll find me.

One day he most likely will, but when that day comes I can only hope that our worst enemies are gone.

Ive been following these vampires for three days now, refusing to sleep or even rest. I haven't eaten either but I was used to that by now. I barely manage to drink water without someone seeing.

My enemies are every where. Riddling the forest, the mountains, the cities, the packs. I couldn't escape. But I wasn't planning on running anyway. Why run from those who chase you? Either way, they'll get you.

I suppose that makes me a hypocrite, I warned Chloe and told her to run. It would keep them safe for a short while, but eventually they would be found and killed. I just couldn't handle seeing them die so soon, although its going to hurt just as much when the do get killed.

I had little faith these days. I knee every tactic in the book, every escape, every plan. But these vampires were only addicted to two things.

Blood and seductive lustful women.

They lost control when there was fresh blood around, so much in fact that they turn on each other until only one remains. Sex and blood is all they think about, they have orders from someone high up but even they can't control them properly.

They're like out of control puppies. Or should I say bats?

***

Night fell quickly and before I knew it I was waking up in a tree. I had fallen asleep barely an hour ago.

Something was wrong.

I did something I never do.

I dropped from the tree and sprinted into the forest, I wasn't running for no reason.

I hadnt woken up willingly. I hadn't been attacked. What woke me from my light sleep was the high pitched petrified scream of a woman, a woman that sounded familiar.

A woman named Chloe.