chapter 12.

Angel bains pov

I can feel her eyes burning into me causing my wolf to purr quietly. It feels nice having her eyes on me, with everyone else I just want to punch them. When people watch me it's like they think I'm an invalid and they're waiting for me to mess up. With lana it's different, she watches me like she's the luckiest person in the world.

I still can't believe she's forgiven me after everything I've done. Although I wasn't going to take no for an answer so really, she had no choice.

Flipping the pancakes they land perfectly in the pan making me grin. Once they're finished cooking I place four on a plate for her, adding lots of fresh cream with chocolate sauce and fresh strawberrys. Putting four on my plate I just add sugar and golden syrup before carrying both plates to the table. My eyes are still my wolf's so I can see her.

Placing hers in front of her she grins "you really are an angel" she murmurs. She kisses my cheek quickly making me chuckle before we both eat.

...

Nodding to myself I call in my beta "at 2:30pm this house needs to be empty of everyone" I command. He nods looking curious but doesn't dare ask.

Dakota ferns pov

"It's so sad, why couldn't they both fit?" Chloe sobs sadly, I laugh and bend over as tears roll down my face.

"He died Dakota, imagine if that was angel" she cries sounding heartbroken.

I silently leave the room without her noticing and find angel "she's needs help" I laugh wiping my tears.

He looks at me confused "what?" He asks stupidly.

"Follow me" I snicker.

Heading into the front room we hide behind the door so I point inside, he gives me a confused look. I move so he can bend around the doorway, my eyes sliding down his muscled back down to his ass. Dayumm.

Blushing I shake my head at my thoughts looking up I jump back when I see angel smirking at me.

"See something you like?" He taunts grinning.

I blush more "I've seen better" I shrug like I couldnt care less and inspect my nails.

He growls and grabs my waist, I crash into his chest. My palms landing on his muscled arms making me groan.

"I haven't" he murmurs, his thumbs rubbing circles on my lower back. Tingles spread through me soothingly.

Resting my head on his chest I close my eyes, staying in perfect silence for a while.

"She definitely needs help" he comments after a few minutes.

Giving him a confused look I look up at him "what?" I ask dumb.

He smiles slightly "I threw that movie out years ago" he says amused.

I laugh "she's such a Sucker for love" I hint.

He nods looking thoughtful. Hmm.

"She needs a mate" I blurt out, oops. Not.

He tenses "no" he denys instantly.

I frown and pull away from him "yes." I say stubbornly crossing my arms.

He copies my posture only his is more intimidating "I said no" he states, his voice hard.

Instead of arguing I walk into the front room "yes!" I shout before slamming the door laughing.

I hear him storm off making me grin.

"Chloe" I say turning off the TV.

She stands up fuming with anger "what the fuck man!?" She shouts clearly pissed.

I raise my eyebrow "I have good news" I state happily.

She grumbles and sits down reluctantly "spit it out then" she mumbles annoyed.

"Well, you know how angel likes to be an ass and keep you from certain things?" I say excited.

She nods looking curious "we are going to find you a mate" I say grinning. She stands up suprised "he's said that I can?" She asks suprised and excited.

My grin widens "not exactly but if he says anything ill just pull the guilt card on him" I shrug.

She laughs "I knew there was a reason I liked you" she says playfully.

I laugh and shrug "I try" I gloat.

"Let's go shopping" she squeels, I wince in pain at the thought.

"Do we have to?" I groan giving her a pout. She glares and points to the door making me sigh and get up, she slaps my ass and throws me a wink.

"You look smokin'" she says before we both burst out laughing.

Clutching my stomach I wipe my eyes before straightening up. Time for hell.

...

"Can we eat now?" I whine for hundredths time. She spins giving me the most dirtiest glare I've ever seen..

"No" she hisses before dragging me into another shop.

Yanking my arm back I glare at her "I'm carrying seventeen fucking bags chloe. I'm hungry and tired, don't piss me off"

She looks at me with wide eyes before nodding "i completely forgot about your past" she mutters to herself.

I stop mid step "what?" I say through clenched teeth.

She looks like a deer caught in headlights "he told you! That fucking asshole!" I growl fuming.

"Yes but he needed my help and I made him tell me" she tries to stop me as I walk away. Glaring at her, she sighs and we both get in her car with all the bag in the boot. Time to unleash hell on that asshole.

...

Angel bains pov

'Heads up, I kinda spilled that you told me about her past' Chloes voice filters through my mind. I tense immediately.

'How long until you get here?'

'Five minut- crap she knows I'm talking to you'

'stay out of our way for a few hours. I have a feeling she's gonna blow up' I say before blocking her. Damn it, a highly trained hunter who is most likely severely pissed off will most likely destroy my house. Why did I have to open my mouth?