chapter 22.

Lookin up into his eyes my heart tightens painfully as my own eyes water when I feel his pain. He tries to block it from his own heart and mind but with us being connected it pushes through slightly.

"I never got to choose. He made me into what I am, he made everyone including myself fear a fifteen year old boy. He taught me everything all at once thinking my three year old self would remember. After the second beating I knew I couldn't mess up again. I listened, I trained, day and night hoping to impress him and instead he wanted more. He wanted a baby to kill a full grown man" he whispers with disgust.

"All the information and training put my mind into overload, not even he could control me. He started beating me more often to put fear into my mind so I would obey him. When it didn't work he simply chained me up with silver and injected small amounts into my system. He thought it would cause me enough pain so he'd be able to control me better. It worked for a while, before I became Immune to it" he chuckles dryly.

"He drilled seven parts of vital information into my mind daily, all at once. All orders that I couldn't resist. It scrambled my mind every time he told me, no matter how much he broke it down for me I still couldn't control it once it was together again" he says tensing as if the worst part is to come.

"Angel you don't have to keep going, it's ok I'm here now and I'm not leaving" I say softly and wrap my arms around he back of his neck. He remains stiff but I feel his anger slowly fade. Pulling away slightly I turn him to towards me and step back biting my lip. Undoing the knot holding the sheets together around me I feel his stare glued to my movements. I shiver when his body reacts to me, the aura of dominence surrounding him evident in the air. Opening the sheet I slowly drop it to the floor. His big warm hands grab my waist and pull my body against his. I moan quietly in his grasp as my body rubs against his half naked one, my already sensative body wanting him now.

One of his hands slides down to the back of my thigh and lifts me, I jump slightly and wrap my legs around his waist.

* WARNING MATURE CONTENT! skip to chapter twenty three if this makes you uncomfortable, if not then I'm sorry if the sexual scenes are bad. I'm only 16 and have gone off other peoples books *

"Let's get in the shower" I whisper grinning and kiss him gently. He carries me into the bathroom while still kissing me. He switches on the shower and I use my feet to remove his boxers, instantly I feel his hard member spring up making me moan as it hits me. He tests the water with his hand before placing up both under it. My back pushes up against the cold tiles and my legs tighten around his waist as his hands freely roam my body.

His hands move up my hips slowly and keep going up until my boobs, he growls deep in his chest and he cups them. I moan quietly at the sensation his touch brings and lean into him more. I kiss him as his hand movements draw slow quiet moans from me. My body drips with need and I try to lower myself but have no luck.

His lips trail down my neck and onto my mark, he bites it gently and I moan loudly causing him to growl. His hands grab mine and lift them above my head holding them against the cool tiles. The tip of his member slides in me before pulling back out and I groan. He does it again teasing me, I squirm against him wanting him inside me already.

He chuckles and as he places his mouth over mine he slowly pushes himself into me, having a little room I move my body against his. His slow movements causing quiet moans to escape, I still have to stretch to accommodate his huge member but in a way it feels nice to be completely filled. There's been the odd time where he gone too deep and hurt me but I never said anything.

My body gets hotter and I feel the need to speed up, as if sensing what I want his movements stop completely making me groan. One of his hands press against one of my sides while his other easily keeps my arms pinned above my head. He shifts his position slightly before thrusting up into me. I groan at his hard thrusts and feel my body heat up rapidly when he keeps hitting the spot causing me to moan. His thrusts speed up slightly and I hear him grunt and growl, his deadly black eyes watching me with pure lust. My back arches as he shoves himself up into my harshly and hitting the spot.

He growls and speeds up more, my body bouncing from the force and speed of his thrusts. I tighten my legs around his waist and my body is flush against his as my back arches again. He buries his head into my neck growling, he nips harshly at my mark and my back arches into him. He slows down his thrusts and instead stays at a steady pace. I'm not sure how much time passed with me pinned to the shower wall and him doing as he pleases with me before I feel myself tingling and pleasure races through me.

"Angel!" I moan loudly, my eyes closing and my legs tightening around him. I breath heavily against him, he thrusts into me a few more times before I feel him tense and he explodes inside me. Well, not explode but you get what I mean. He growls deeply in his chest and his movements slow before stopping. My legs loosen around him feeling like jelly, his hand slowly loosen from pinning me to the wall and my hands drop onto his muscled shoulders.

Once we've both calmed down he pulls out of me and moves back slightly to give me space. My legs drop from around him and I attempt to stand only for them to give way under me. His hands wrap around my waist securely before I even come close to the ground. He holds me up so I don't fall and we stay under the hot water for awhile before actually getting washed. Angel insisted on washing my body only causing me to blush when he touched me but he simply laughed. He washed my hair and I'd of returned the favour if I wasn't almost asleep, he really tired me out last night and in the shower.

*mature content over ;)!*