chapter 36

~ Chapter 36 ~

I drop to my knees as pain sliced through my skull, knocking the air from my lungs and the dizziness didn't take long to join me.

Damn it angel.

I knew what this meant.

"What's happening?" Ridicuz questions from across the room, as usual multiple hunters surrounded me. I'm one of their leaders apparently.

"Our mating has been severed. He knows I betrayed him and his pack of mongrels" I chuckle breathless, spitting the word mongrels like acid.

"Does he know of our location?" Angels father asked instantly with excitement that sickened me.

"I covered my tracks properly. If he finds us its down to your shit way of training" I sneer at him, he lunges for me but I quickly move to the side.

"Lycans aren't the superior race so I suggest you back the fuck off before I tear your fucking heart out!" I glare stepping towards him threateningly.

"How long do we have?" Ridicuz cuts the lycan off with a sharp glare and a dark voice.

"Two days, I've been up against him before so trust me when I say training from now until then is a must" I reply.

"How can we true her judgement!?" The lycan growls. The hunters move towards him glaring at him darkly.

"You forget who she is. The fact that your still standing proves her trustworthy. I know my sister, I trust her more than I'll ever trust you" ridicuz states giving him a cold hateful look.

The lycan remained silent for once.

"Training starts in five minutes, let everyone know. If any unwanted guests show up, kill them on sight" he orders before storming off.

"You heard him! Let's move!" I order making my way towards the exit of the underground mansion type brick dump.

Within minutes the sun was warming my face, but it wasn't a hot day. The sky was thick with grey and black clouds on one side, moving slowly above us.

The perfect weather for a war.

As soon as the underground lair was completely empty aside from ridicuz the training began.

And it was fucking brutal. For them at least. I was used to this by now.