chapter 35

~ Chapter 35 ~

Angels POV

"FIND HER!!" I roar shattering another oak desk into smithereens. My heavy breathing filled the silence around me, my claws sliced into my hands but I couldn't feel it.

That's why she was acting so strange last night. This whole fucking time she was planning to get herself killed.

I was beyond furious. I searched for three days for her scent, only to come up empty handed. Turns out she also took the newborn, whatever her plan was I had no part in it. What I do know for definite is that she's gone to the hunters alone, she's smart I'll give her that.

But covering her scent was a big mistake. Not only did she go behind my back but she also underestimated me.

She might think I'll lay back and let her die but she's wrong. We're equals and its time she realised that.

***

"Are you sure about this alpha? Luna wouldn't want you to risk your life" My third in command questions.

"Would it be any different if I could see?" I glare at him, my eyes already charcoal black.

His eyes widen. "No no I apologise alpha, that wasn't what I meant" he rushes out with utter fear.

"You have your duty as I have mine" I tell him firmly, my voice like ice coated with razor sharp needles.

He nods bowing his head, I grab the end of the glinting dagger and push it into my mark.

Drawing a straight line through it I ignore the blood and grit my teeth from the pain, despite my own heart hurting from what I just did I knew it was the right thing to do.

I severed the bond between me and Lana.