chapter 11.

Angel bains pov

I frown as something moves in my arms before remembering lanas in here.

'This will take some getting used to' I say amused to my wolf. He howls with happiness making me wince and block him out.

Her scent puts me in a trance for a while until her breathing halters. Pretending to be asleep I close my eyes. She yawns and wiggles around in my arms, holding in a smirk I tighten my arms around her. She huffs and goes silent for a few seconds.

Dakotas pov

Having the greatest idea ever I smirk to myself.

"SPIDER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. His arms instantly leg go of me out of shock, his body jumps backwards and lands on the floor dragging all the covers with him. He groans so I lean over his side of the bed "are you ok?" I ask biting my lip to stop my laughter.

He glares at me "just fucking dandy" he mutters angrily.

Shrugging I climb out of bed "I'm taking a shower" I state and shut the door behind me.

...

"Fucksake" I mutter wrapping the towel around me, I forgot my clothes like an idiot.

Opening the door I groan when I see angel layed on the bed still.

"Don't look" I say, he smirks.

"I can't see you anyway" he says like I'm stupid.

"Sorry, habit" I murmur and walk out. I can feel his eyes on me making me nervous even when I know he can't actually see me.

"Are you alright?" He asks with a teasing smirk and makes his way towards me.

I freeze mid step "Uh, y-yeah" I say nervously, chewing on my bottom lip.

His places his arms either side if my head, pushing me firmly into the wall. I bite my lip harder as he leans down to my ear.

"Your scent says otherwise lana" he whispers sending shivers down my spine.

"I uh need to get dressed" I whisper strained.

He tilts his head smirking "you sound nervous" he whispers.

I gulp and grip my towel tightly, my body heating up rapidly.

"N-no" I whisper, my wolf laughing as I stutter my words.

Clearing my throught I straighten my back "angel and I say this in the nicest way possible but, get the fuck out of my way" I state with a smirk.

He laughs moving backwards "I like fiesty" he winks playfully. My face heats up but I know he knows that, and he's doing it on purpose.

"That's what they all say" I say turning away with a smirk. He growls and slides his arm around my waist, pulling me to his chest firmly.

"What's others?!" He snarls angry making me grin as his grip tightens. The top of my head reaches the tip of his nose so I have to look up.

"Well there's Josh, Daniel and Isaac" I say bored.

His form turns threatening "your mine!" He hisses possessively and pulls me tight to him.

I moan quietly blushing afterwards, why did I moan! That's so embarrassing.

"Then make me yours" I whisper seductively with a smirk.

He freezes looking suprised "what?" He asks dumb.

I stand on my tippy toes leaning close to his ear "make. me. y-" I yelp as I'm throw onto a bed before he hovers over me.