chapter 62

"What exactly did she say?" I was curious. The pack were currently waiting outside for us, worried about what we might possibly want.

"Nothing worth repeating" it was clear she was still seething. Leaving it at that I opened the door, taking lanas blood covered hand in mine I pulled her up onto the stage so everyone had a clear view of us.

Before I could even get a word in Lana jumped straight to the point, I shook my head amused at her impatience.

"I'm going to give it to you all straight. I wear the Alphas mark, I share his bed and anything else I wish because I have the right to" she glared at each and every female. They seemed to know what she was getting at and lowered their gaze.

Clever girls.

"if any of you would like to challenge my status then feel free, I'll fight you all at once. But when your dead don't go crying to the moon wishing you could change what you did. So here is my warning; my mate will never be yours, don't think about him, don't watch him when you think no one is around, don't badger him about shit just so he'll talk to you but most importantly; do not make a move on my territory. Because trust me when I say I'm more possessive than all the alphas combined. Just ask this bitch" she shrugged carelessly, lifting Jaimes head up into the crowds view.

The females paled quickly, shuffling back as if to get away.

"If you do as I have politely asked; your life will be spared. But if not.." she trailed off letting her eyes flicker to the head and back to the girls as if a silent threat. One I knew she would go through with.

"Ok. Good talk" she smirked and practically skipped off the stage making me chuckle. Who else would be so happy after decapitating a warrior with their bare hands?

"It's so sexy when your possessive" I muttered in her ear grabbing her, pulling her back into my chest. She hummed with amusement and delight.

"I'd love to continue this but I have some alphas to deal with. Fuckers don't think I know what they say about me, stupid bitches. They expect an unstable psychopath that no one can control..This shall be fun" she grinned at me. Her face lit up automatically making me smile with her.

She could be on death doors smiling and I'd still smile back.

Lana is my world. Without her nothing matters. Not even my own life.

Werewolves are turning on each other, alphas are constantly at war with one another.

We all need a leader, someone to keep the peace between all the packs. And I have a feeling that in the future we will, but who that will be is still unknown.