chapter 56

~ Chapter 56 ~

"Welcome home, Aphrodisia" Dominik grinned softly. I was flabbergasted, for the first time in my life someone had managed to full on surprise me.

My surprise turned to anger and I pulled the trigger on the gun, his eyes widened. He was about to move. But it was too late, the bullet hit his left knee. The poison instantly started to spread.

"Expect the unexpected. You can leave now" I tell him coldly. He dug his fingers into his knee looking me straight in the eyes, however it didn't surprise me when he simply pulled the bullet out and dropped it on the desk.

"That was uncalled for. Now..where will I be sleeping?" He asked snapping his fingers, two suitcases appeared at the side of him.

"I have one more question" I told him steeping closer. He looked down at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why can't I have children?" I tilt my head narrowing my eyes up at his huge form. He sighed after a few moments as he realised I wasn't giving in.

"You and his kind aren't compatible. Its impossible for someone like us to have children with anyone, the chances of us having children with each other are..highly unlikely" he told me slowly, searching for the right thing to say.

"Then I am able to carry and conceive a child?" I ask making sure.

"Yes. But like I said its impossible to do that when your mate isn't an original. The moon paired you together for a reason, and it wasn't to play happy families" he shrugged. I nodded. The door banged open and I knew it was angel without turning to him.

"Do you know him?" He growled glaring at Dominik with darkness. His arm wrapped around me and he pulled me away from him, Dominik looked curious by angels form. Angel was huge just like him.

"I, think I do" I say slowly with a slightly confused voice. I knew I couldn't remember but I knew he was telling the truth, a part of me felt like he was familiar and I had no idea why.

"he's staying with us for a while, is that ok?" I asked angel with a pointed look. He looked down at me angrily.

"I don't trust him" he stated coldly, I sighed giving him a stern look.

"Then trust me. Have I ever been wrong?" I questioned raising my eyebrows. If anything he looked infuriated.

"He's not staying here." His voice was firm. I knew he wouldn't change his mind and I stepped away. I stood beside Dominik.

"Then neither am I. He has answers that I need angel, he knows things that I need to remember. He's...One of my kind" I told him trying to reason with his stubbornness.

"we know nothing about him Lana. My answer isn't going to change" I nodded.

"You know nothing about him. I trust him and you should trust my decision. If we stay in the city the vampires will attack. we're equals, that means I have a say in who stays and who doesn't. He's not our enemy"

"He's not one of us! I'm the alpha and he is in my territory. You can't trust outsiders" he growled and I gave him a cold look.

"Your right. Your the alpha. This is your land. but to me, you were the outsider and I trusted you. Why is he different? Because he's not one of us? no angel. He's not one of you and neither am I" I reminded him with attitude. He remained silent and removed all emotion from his face.

"Her name is Aphrodisia" Dominik told angel smugly. I glared at him for that.

"I swe-"

"Angel" I snapped at him huffing.

"ill explain another ti-"

"No. Tell me now. I'm tired of secrets, after all this fucking time and you still keep shit from me" he was angry.

"I only just found out about all this myself! If you fucking listened instead of causing an argument every time something doesn't go your way, then you'd know!" I snapped at him. He breathed deeply through his nose looking at me, I waited silently until he nodded.

"I'm doing this for you, not him. He has two weeks, I'll have someone show him to his room" he spoke glaring darkly at Dominik.

I looked over at Dominik "feel free to look around angels land" I told him. He nodded understanding that I wanted to speak to angel alone and he left.

Once the door was shut I sat on the edge of the oak desk.

"What do I call you now?" He spoke up after a few minutes, I raised my eyes to his and sighed quietly.

"I'm still the same person angel. I'm not going to change. Just..trust me please, that's all I'm asking" my voice held a slight plead that he recognised and he softened. He moved towards me until he was stood between my legs looking down at me.

"It amazes me how easily I give in to you, I trust you more than I've ever trusted anyone, even myself. Tomorrow we'll worry about the war, the alphas and Dominik. Right now I want to enjoy having you at my side" he admitted grabbing my face gently in his huge warm hands. I could feel the heat radiating from his body and warming mine. Something seemed to click inside me and I did the unexpected.

Pushing my body against his I wrap my arms around his head pulling him down, locking our lips. He was surprised but quickly responded and grabbed my hips tightly.

His tongue invaded my mouth, massaging mine with his own. His scent was everywhere, in every direction. I couldn't escape it. It overpowered my senses making me dizzy and weak with need.

My back was pressed against the desk, I didn't even feel us moving. I propped one leg up, his body covered mine. His hands were everywhere. With every move he made I could feel the hardness in his jeans pressing against me, it drove me wild. It brushed against my lower stomach sending tingles and lust through my body in waves.

His hands rolled over my skin teasing me, until stopping at the waistband of my jeans. I could the wetness between my thighs but I knew now wasn't the right time.

"Angel" my voice was breathless, almost a low moan as his fingers teased my bare skin.

"Hmm" he replied growling quietly not lifting his head as he moved his lips along my throat. My hands still gripped his hair tightly.

"We..We should.." I trialed off closing my eyes in pleasure as he slipped his hand into my jeans, brushing against my tenderness. My skin was hot, burning with need.

"We should?" He questioned smirking against my skin, his hands didn't their movement. On instinct I spread my legs a little wider so his hand could explore further. I moaned softly as his fingers brushed over my most sensative spot.

"Urm..We..." my brain couldn't for a complete word as his fingers continously teased me below, my hips automatically moved against his hand. He purred into my hot flesh liking my movement.

His hand moved faster, moans drowned the room of any noise out besides his growls and purrs.

"Angel" I moaned almost at my peak, he growled loudly. His hands stopped and I felt agitated.

"Wha-"

"Shh" he cut me off pushing me flat against the desk gently. I watched as he grabbed the waistband of my skinnys, slowly peeling them from my skin. He trailed light kisses down my thighs stopping to remove my jeans from my ankles.

His hands trailed up my smooth legs, leaving a trail of burning hot lust behind. He skipped my mid section and reached for the hem of my top, pulling it over my head using one hand while the other held me up.

Every fibre of my being suddenly screamed with alarm when his nose skimmed gently across the spot that once held his mark. I flinched away slightly, he froze.

"We can stop" he told me softly, I looked into his eyes tightening my hand in his hair. In his eyes were hunger, softness, love, awe, and lust. A lot of lust.

I shook my head "i want this, I want you..Make me yours again" I whispered biting my lip. He growled approvingly and I was pressed against his desk again, his lips latched onto my skin.