chapter 17.

Dakotas pov

'Please don't' I practically beg.

'He attacked us. Our mate attacked us' she whispers completely upset. My head throbs painfully like it has for seven days. That's right, he didn't even try to find us, I thought I meant more to him than someone he'd just give up on.

I've barely slept a wink, my skin is now a sickly pale white. When I turned and left I returned to my old home in the human city.

'Stop it! He doesn't fucking want us stelah! Get over it!' I snap nastily. She instantly backs away into me, pain filtering into our bond.

Great, I upset her.

Sighing I turn the taps off before quickly stripping down naked. Climbing in the tub I sigh closing my eyes as the hot water surrounds me.

I miss his smirk, his eyes, his smile, his voice,..I miss him. A lot.

Angels pov

Silently pick locking the door I smirk to myself silently, try and run now. Silently walking through the house I curse silently in my head as the stairs groan quietly under my weight.

Freezing I hear no movement upstairs making relief wash through me. I keep going and slowly open the door to the bedroom. Empty.

Another door inside that room is open slightly so I decide to check there. Walking through the bedroom I feel my eyes turn black, it feels like forever since I smelled that scent.

Opening the door slowly and silently I spot in place as my eyes don't believe what I'm seeing. My wolf growls lust fully, my jeans tightening around my centre.

H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T. She really is the most gorgous woman I've ever seen.

Dakotas pov

Laying down so my heads completely under the water I enjoy the sounds. Running out of air a minute or two later I slowly sit up. Pushing my hair out of my face I wipe my eyes before opening them.

A small movement cathes my attention, instantly I turn letting out the loudest scream I've ever heard.

His face and eyes show complete awe and lust, his jeans tight around his uh..man parts. My eyes remained glued to his figure, my mind remaining silent for once.

The electricity buzzes in the air between us, both wanting the same thing yet so many things holding us back.

I'll be dammed if I'm going apologise, it was either stay and die or run. I obviously chose the latter, no matter how much pain it caused me.

Taking in his appearance slowly as if he might dissappear, I notice how ragged he looks. He's lost some weight telling me he hasn't been eating, his eyes no longer their usual shimmering electric blue. Instead they're rimmed red with sags of dark shadows around, they hold longing, adoration, guilt, pain and love.

"I.." he starts looking at me distracted, I don't even realising that he's staring at my naked body.

"- I..I need you" he murmurs softly, the tension leaving his body and instead looking vulnerable.

Two weeks I've known him, not a long time but long enough to know he's not one for showing any kind of weakness. He's opening himself up to me, who am I to turn him away? Especially when he needs me most.

Sitting up fully I give him a small smile "join me" I murmur.

He tilts his head slightly with a dazed look "in there?" He asks.

I grin "yes" I confirm. A few seconds pass before he starts to pull his clothes off.

My eyes wander his body in admiration, his muscled chest looking like it's been carved by a Greek god. I blush slightly at my ogling and turn away.

Moving forwards I'm glad that my bath is actually big, it can easily fit three people in so there's enough room for me and him.

Not even thirty seconds later he steps into the tub, I shift slightly so he can sit down. Turning on the hot tap I sigh as it hits my toes, damn I love warmth. Deciding to sit opposite him I'm now glad for the bubble bath I put in a minute before he got here.

"You were right" his voice low, sounding defeated.

I frown confused "about..?" I ask slowly.

"I broke my promise" he speaks, his voice filled with misery and guilt. I stay silent not having anything to say.

"I fucked up lana, I know that. I'm not here to say sorry, because there's no words to explain how sorry I am. But, I am here to make you a promise" he says slowly. Now this gets my attention.

"I can't promise to never hurt you again, but I can promise that the next time I do, I'll leave. For good, you'll never see me again or hear from me" he says quietly, his voice completely serious.

I sigh at the guilt rolling off him, I know he's sorry, even the nicest people snap at one point so I guess I can understand.

Moving towards him I shield my boobs from his sight using my arms. I sit in front of him, his eyes burn into mine like he wants to memorise every detail. My body hums with need at our closeness.

"Angel, I.." I whisper chewing on my bottom lip nervously. His fingers gently pull my lip from in between my teeth, my breathing halters my eyes slowly meeting his.

His face seeming closer than before, my bathroom seems to have steamed up or was that just my imagination?

"Do I disgust you?" I whisper, curiously and hopeful at the same time. I hope I don't.

He frowns deeply as if he's horrified I would even ask such a thing.

"Never, your the most gorgous woman I've ever layed eyes on, let alone had the privilege to call mine. Every thing about you makes me want you more and more, I want to care for you, protect you, spend every moment with you but most of all, I want to love you like you deserve to be loved" he murmurs grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

My body hits his gently, I can feel every inch of his body against mine, the room seems to be getting hotter and hotter. I can feel how much he wants me, and trust me when I say it's a lot.

Before I can stop them the words tumble from my mouth unexpectedly.

"You want me? Then take me." ...