chapter 64

"Will it work? What about Alpha Bain? Will he agree?" One of the young alphas questioned. It was obvious they feared possibly going against him but that wasn't about to happen so they had no reason to be scared.

"He'll agree. Just make sure your there on time" I told them sternly.

They nodded instantly knowing this plan was our only option if we all wished to walk out of this alive.

"Will it hurt?" One asked hesitantly. One of the new ones.

I looked directly at him as I spoke so he knew I wasn't joking.

"Like someone is slowly tearing apart your insides, and even that isn't a fraction of the real thing" he winced and looked away.

Turning towards the door I exit the meeting room.

Despite angel blanking me at the moment I knew I had to tell him the plan, he couldn't be left in the dark thinking we were all going to die.

His immature behaviour was getting on my nerves, I could handle the angry him, I could handle the upset him, I could handle the worst of him. But this, I couldn't handle.

It's beyond annoying.

***

"Angel" I sighed with annoyance, knocking on the bedroom door.

Your probably thinking, why the hell don't I just walk in right? Well, he's locked the door.

"Why does everyone always underestimate me?" I muttered to myself, sliding a bobby pin from my hair and crouching down as I worked my magic on the locked door.

"Dako- oh..why the hell are you breaking into your own room?"

I knew that voice. Marcus.

"Isn't it obvious? The beast is in hibernation" I replied smirking although I didn't look at him.

He chuckled "hibernat-"

"Can we finish this another time?" I asked him as the locked clicked, I slid the bobby pin back into my hair and stood up.

"Sure, are you going to fill him in on the plan?" He asked understanding, his eyes weary.

"Later on, so don't be alarmed when you hear arguing" I told him shrugging slightly.

He nodded and disappeared down the hallway, probably to his own room.

Turning back to the door I opened it, stepping inside the dark room before closing the door silently behind me. Now inside I could hear the shower running, so that's where I head first.

Opening the door softly I noticed the glass shower door steamed up completely, how long has he been in there?

Walking across the bathroom I stepped around the steamed sheet of fancy glass, his naked body make me gulp.

My eyes travelled slowly down his perfectly sculpt, muscular and god like body. His tan skin had a tint of red to it, his scarred back facing me.

His forearms rested on the wall, his head hung low on his fists that were clenched in the middle. It was that moment I noticed his stance, he took like he had been defeated.

My heart clenched tightly with pain when I felt his pain, his disappointment, his anger, all towards himself. He feels helpless.

He hadn't even noticed my presence. Which made me even more worried.

Stepping towards him I placed my smooth warm hand against his scarred yet muscled back. He became rigid under my touch, but I didn't move away.

"..Angel.." I whispered softly with guilt. This is my fault. I should have told him the second I new.