chapter 6.

Angel bains pov

I hear her turn to me "by the way your eyes are amazing" she says honestly. Suprise ripples through my body, what?

Nobody has ever said that before, who the fuck does she think she is?

I know what she's trying to do, get my guard down and hit me where it hurts. Does she really think I'm that fucking stupid!?

Growling to myself I busy myself with alpha work.

Dakota ferns pov

Going back to the kitchen I take a seat next to chloe "do you live in this kitchen?" I ask slightly amused.

She grins "pretty much, you still hungry?" She asks getting up.

I smile brightly "starved" I say with all seriousness.

She giggles and nods making her way to the stove.

I sit bored as she cooks, nearly fainting woth hunger when she places it in front of me.

"Thankyou" I squeel happily, quickly digging in. She laughs and does the same.

Luckily it didn't take too long to cook.

...

Sitting back in my seat I groan "that was amazing" I say.

"That was something simple, what the hell did you live off?" She asks laughing.

"Pasta and spaghetti on toast" I say shrugging.

Her jaw drops "your serious" she says.

I nod "my family didn't teach me to cook" I say.

"Well I have good news" she states smiling.

I raise my eyebrows quesioningly "I'm going to teach you to cook" she practically squeels.

I couldnt help it, I burst out laughing.

Wiping tears from my eyes I look at her serious face.

"You for real?" I ask suprised.

She rolls her eyes "yes. Come on" she says grabbing my arm.

I hiss when she pulls my hand "sorry" she quickly says, I didn't miss the slight panicked look as she glances at the doorway.

"It's fine, you realise I can't learn without my hands right" I sigh.

"Oh crap, I forgot. I guess we can do it when your better" she sighs, I laugh and nod.

"I wouldn't be in this fucking mess if your asshole of a brother calmed the fuck down" I say annoyed.

A growl sounds from the doorway making me laugh.

"Hey pretty boy" I state amused.

He growls while chloe looks amused but she doesn't dare say anything.

"I have to stay around you, don't think too much of it" he spits icily.

I grin "too late, I think you like my company. I am a great person to be around, if you actually listened then you'd know. This one ti-"

He hisses "shut the fuck up will you. As soon as those rogues are dealt with your gone" he spits.

My heart tightens painfully but I cover it up quickly.

"I can take care of myself" I spit back at him stubbornly.

"Really? Because when I walked in you were pinned to the floor".