chapter 72

Day 2 of 3 morning

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER!"

My eyes snapped open in shock.

A heavy weight on my boobs caught my attention, looking down I saw a head of black hair. Angel's face pressed into my boobs like they're his own personal pillow, his breathing heavy as he slept.

His thick muscular arms held my body as he lay over me. His legs tangled with mine.

Coles angry shout didn't wake him up, but the second Cole stepped into the room angels weight vanished from my body. He stood tall in front of Cole, his stance threatening and ready to kill as he barred his canines down at cole.

"Take your eyes off my mate before i tear them out!"

I stood from the couch, stretching out my body like a cat does. Feeling looser than before I sigh with relief, cracking my neck.

I walked over to the angry possessive males, placing my hand on angels shoulder to calm him. He tensed under my touch.

"I'm going to shower, don't kill him" I told him, my voice sounding tired. I vanished up the steps and to our room, stripping off my clothes the second I shut the door behind me. Throwing them in the laundry I get in the shower, not bothering to relax as I washed myself.

When I was finished I brushed my teeth before i left the bathroom in a towel, entering the closet to get dry and dressed. Putting on a matching set of undergarments I hear the bedroom door open.

I knew it to be angel due to the warmth settling over my skin, and the tingles.

"Good morning sweet cheeks" his arms slipped around my bare waist, he turned me towards him in a single motion. His lips pressed against mine for a few seconds, tingles shot from my head to my toes and back up.

"Was the pun intended?" I asked him, my voice knowing. Stepping out of his hold I find some black skinny jeans and an oversized black tee with rips all over the back. Putting them on I decide to wear my black vans today.

"We need to talk about last night" he told me as I finished getting dressed. He tried to keep himself professional but as I turned his eyes were glued to my body with appreciation.

"We can talk later tonight, is that alright?" I ask him, brushing my short black hair. I wanted to put it into a french braid but it was too short.

I miss having longer hair.

"Is that your way of getting out of it?" He questioned narrowing his eyes. I smiled and placed the palm of my right hand over my hair so it hovered.

Grow.

My hair began to grow in length, remaining black as it did. My gifts being the reason.

When my hair reached down to my mid back I finally left it. Putting it into a french braid like planned.

"Did you really just grow your hair to put it into a braid?" He asked me stupidly. I nodded growing frustrated.

"Angel, I have to train over 3,000 wolves. I don't have any time to waste. I'll see you tonight, then we can talk" I tell him, stretching onto my tip toes, kissing him quickly.

His hand fisted into my hair keeping my lips to his for a little while longer. I smiled slightly and allowed it for a few more seconds before pulling away.

"Always in such a hurry" he sighed shaking his head. I shrugged my shoulders and walked around him.

"I'll see you later" I told him as I walked through our room and towards the door. Grabbing the handle I twist it, opening the door.