Chapter 57

~ Chapter 57 ~

"I have something for you" he murmured kissing my bare shoulder, his fresh mark was on full show which he liked. My mark on his skin showed, our bond was so close I could feel every emotion he felt no matter how small.

"Then we should get dressed" I murmured back, my eyes were closed. My body was sore but I didn't mind. We had moved to the large leather sofa, he was layed on his back on a slight angle while I was half on top of him. I was on my stomach with my head leant against his chest. One hand played with my hair and the other ran an index finger up and down my spine slowly.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked softly, his voice concerned. I smiled.

"A little, but it was nice to feel some sort of pain after what happened" I told him calmly. He remained silent for a minute.

"I didn't mean to shout at you earlier,..After so long apart I didn't know if you even wanted to be with me anymore. I couldn't stand the thought of him being around you, knowing things about you that I don't" he admitted; his voice vulnerable.

Raising my head I looked at him "there's not a day that passed that I didn't think of you, that I didn't love you. How many times do I have to reassure you that I want you, only you" I meant every word, I made sure the tone of my voice told him that.

"If you change your mind sometime in the future you should know that I'll lock you in my prison, for safe keeping" he replied, I thought he was even half joking but when I looked at him I realised he was deadly serious.

I grinned. "Seeing as I'm technically called Aphrodisia, I think a new pet name is needed" I told him half joking. I half leant up on his chest resting my face into the palm of my hand.

"Aphrodisia huh?" He teased; his voice husky with lust. I felt his rock hard member brush my leg, desire poured over me. But now wasn't the time.

"I think 3 times is enough for today" I winked patting his cheek lightly before turning over and sitting up, my back was to him. I felt him move as I reached over and grabbed my bra, putting it on. He clipped it together for me while moving my hair and pressing light gentle kisses along my shoulders. Turning my head I pressed my lips to his, he grunted and pulled me into him. His arms wrapped around my waist.

Laughing I pull away "let's go pretty boy" he growled. I stood and pulled on all my clothes seeing angel grumble but do the same, once we were fully dressed I looked at the time.

5:37 pm

"Don't get anything to eat, I have something planned" he whispered in my ear sensing that I was hungry. He kissed below my ear before opening his door for me like a gentleman.

"You do? Is there anything specific I should wear?" I asked slightly excited. He grinned seeing it on my face.

"You look gorgeous in anything" he told me. I rolled my eyes at that, great help.

Walking past him I hear him follow, we walk down through his mansion and into the huge kitchen.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked Dominik rudely upon seeing him hanging around the young female cooks.

He grinned innocently "deciding which meat I prefer" he replied. I glared at him, angel growled viciously at him.

"let's get one thing clear" I hissed stepping towards him. Everyone in the kitchen instantly backed away from me. He looked at them with raised eyebrows.
"These women aren't your toys. Yours pets. Or your fuck buddies. Touch them in any way and ill damage you in ways you can only dream of. Am I fucking clear?" I spat at him coldly. His eyes widened and his posture straightened.

"Always the serious one, I see that hasn't changed" he stated slightly scared.

"Tell me something, seeing as you know me more than anyone here me included; have I ever bluffed?" I questioned with a cruel smile.

He groaned "you've been locked in his office doing the obvious for hours, it's not like I'm going to get any of them pregnant" he huffed. My face hardened and my eyes turned icy. Angel fumed beside me at his tone towards me but my arm held him back.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" grabbing angels clenched fist I dragged him out of the room, it was against his nature to walk away from that but he allowed me to knowing we needed answers.

"Where are you taking me?" I groaned with annoyance when he swung me up into his arms bridal style. His steps were quick as he headed for the huge oak staircase.

"It's time to get ready" he replied simply,  we reached his bedroom on the third floor quickly. He only stopped and placed me on my feet when we were inside the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked him raising an eyebrow as he turned to leave.

"If I stay, we won't be leaving this room. I think you'll be suprised at my suprise" he smirked before quickly leaving, huffing I decided to just get in the shower.

I wonder what he's planned. Knowing angel it's probably something over the top and completely irrelevant. But I guess I'll find out soon enough...