3

"Damn it, Donnie, this is why you shouldn't challenge Maggie to beer pong!" I scolded him.

He moaned. "But it was a party."

"Yeah but now I have to take care of your hungover ass." I groaned.

He waved me off. "All that matters is that I won."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah after the eleventh time when she let you win."

He gave me the middle finger and closed his eyes. I drove up to the house and parked. We got out and walked into the house. "I'm going to go shower," said Donnie.

I nodded. "Yeah okay, I'm going to make us some food."

"You're a saint Ravy," he said as he walked up the stairs. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

Piper was sitting at the island. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Raven, how was your party?"

"It was so much fun. I missed Maggie's parties," I told her. I rummaged through the kitchen and found some food to make grilled cheeses.

"So what did you guys do?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Uh well people drank, got high, and everyone was just dancing to the music I guess. It was just your average house party."

"I've never been to a party."

"Seriously?" I questioned. She nodded her head. "That sucks. What do you guys do for fun around here?"

"There's a movie theater in town and a small mall. But not much."

"Oh well, you guys are welcome to come with Donnie and me next time."

She smiled. "I'd love that." I smiled and continued cooking. "So you can cook?"

I nodded cutting tomatoes. "Yeah my mom's always working a lot so I just taught myself I guess."

"Yeah mom's been teaching me to cook so I will be ready when I find a ma- uh husband," she told me.

I set down my knife and looked at her. "You're learning to cook for your future husband?"

She nodded. "Of course. It's the wife's job to cook and clean for their husband."

I snorted and continued preparing the food. "What is this the 1500s? Are you just going to sit around and wait for your husband to come home?"

"Well isn't that what is supposed to happen?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No. I mean I cook for myself. My husband can make his own shit."

"But aren't you making Donnie food right now?"

I shrugged. "He's has a hangover right now and plus he makes me food all the time. I mean I've never had a boyfriend who expected me to cook for them and shit like that."

Her mouth dropped. "You- you've had a boyfriend?"

I nodded. "Of course. I've had a bunch. Haven't you?"

She shook her head. "I'm waiting for the one."

I grabbed the food and put it in a pan and turning on the stove. "That makes no sense. How could you know if he's the one or not if you don't date him?"

"I've never thought of that... well, at least you are still a virgin."

I laughed. "Oh, Hon that ship has sailed."

She gasped. "You mean you have had sex?" she whispered.

"Yeah a bunch of times," I told her. I flipped the sandwiches.