20

I woke up in a small dungeon cell room. There was a single small barred window to the right of the door. The door was a huge wooden door with a barred opening on the top. My ankle was chained to the wall. I looked beside me to see Maggie laying next to me. "Mags wake up" I shook her awake.

She opened her eyes and slowly sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked around at our surroundings in confusion. "What the fuck? What happened?"

I sighed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I chuckled.

She rose her eyebrow at me. "Try me"

"We've been kidnapped by werewolves," I said.

She looked at me as if I was mental. She rolled eyes. "Yeah okay. So tell me the truth."

I shrugged. "I am Maggie." she just looked at me in shock. "Look I just recently found out myself. Apparently, my dad is a werewolf and my mom is some kind of good witch."

"Are you for real?" she asked. "Raven stop fucking with me."

I rolled my eyes. "Look I can prove it." Artemis help me out?

Artemis cannot

why not?

Silver and titanium chain. Artemis cannot change.

Well is there something that we can show her?

Yes. I felt Artemis come to the front of my mind.

I opened my eyes and Maggie's jaw dropped. "Your eyes are silver," she whispered.

I blinked and Artemis went to the back of my mind. "Yeah, I told you."

"Right so how did we get here?"

"Okay so Xavier is like my soulmate or something and Lorenzo is yours."

She smiled and bit and blushed. "Really?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll explain it later. So Donnie and I were trying to sneak back home and as you can tell it didn't work. Xavier and I'm guessing Lorenzo kidnapped me. Oh and he's the king I guess so I'm the queen."

She nodded. "Makes sense."

"Really?"

She shrugged. "You hold yourself like a Queen"

I chuckled. "Well anyways. If I'm right I think we are in Moldova."

"Moldova?" She asked scrunching her face in confusion. "Where the fuck is Moldova?"

I shrugged. "Somewhere in Europe, I don't know, it doesn't matter. We gotta get out of here."

She nodded and looked around. "Right." She stood up and looked to the shackles around her ankle. "You got a Bobby pin?"

I nodded and pulled one out of my hair. I handed it to her. She kneeled down and put the Bobby pin in the keyhole. She wiggled it around for a minute before it popped open. "Since when can you pick a lock?"

She shrugged walking over to me and got to work on mine. "I'm the daughter of a police chief. I know a few things." when the shackles popped open we stood up. "Now how the hell do we get out of here?"

I shrugged. "Well, I'm guessing or more hoping that there is a guard outside the door."

She tilted her head confused. "Why would that be good?"

"Because I have some sort of power over other wolves. They have to do as I tell them," I said. "I can order the guard to let us out."

raven must also order wolf to not mind link with mate.