54 pt 1

Thank you @spidergirl_zx for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked the fact I put pictures at the end of my chapters, you loved Chris in "The Princess and the Devil" (so do I), and I'm super glad my stories kept you going during a tough time!

Today was my coronation day. Today I would become queen luna to every wolf in the world until my death or until a new alpha was crowned. I waited outside the throne room. Xavier and I weren't allowed to see or speak to each other 24 hours prior to today. He had Lorenzo and Serena run back and forth with notes all day yesterday, it was so cute. I got ready with Serena, Maggie, and my mom. Eriu brought her here for my coronation. I wore a long strapless shimmery gold ball gown dress, with simple gold heels, and a diamond chain necklace. Soon I would have a silver crown rested on top of my head, much more extravagant than the one I have as the queen of the witches.

The doors opened. Every pack leader was in attendance and many other ruling families were as well. They stood in two lines giving me a lane to walk down. Music started playing as I began to walk. A single white rose was placed at my feet by every person as I walked by. I was separated from Xavier, Serena, Alice, and a priest by a pool of warm blood. The blood was from every member of every pack. I took a breath in. I took off my dress and heels leaving me with just my necklace. On my right were Donnie and Maggie. On my left were Draco, my dad, and my mom's ghost. Donnie and Maggie both held my right hand smiling at me. My dad touched my forearm while Draco and my mom held my hand. I took a deep breath.

I stepped into the dark pool of blood. The warm blood went to the middle of my chest. I walked through the small pool over to the other side where Xavier was waiting for me. I held out my hands and he grabbed them to help me out of the pool. When I was out Xavier kissed my knuckles. The priest poured the blessed water over me washing off the blood. He then helped me step back into my dress and heels. I kneeled down in front of Xavier. "I, Raven Theodora Steele Knight de Alne Mercer, daughter of princess Liliana Grace De Alne Mercer and Alpha Ryan Warren, pledge my love and loyalty to alpha king Xavier Diggory Knight. I pledge to protect our pack with my life. I pledge to be your Luna until my death and I pledge to be your queen until my death."

"Stand up Dulce," Xavier whispered as he pulled me back up. Everyone froze not knowing what to do.

I looked at him nervously. "Did I mess up?"

"No of course not, you did everything right" He whispered. He kneeled down in front of me. I gasped quietly tears welling up in my eyes. This wasn't part of the ceremony. Because Xavier was already king he didn't have to pledge anything to me but he was choosing to anyways to show that we were equals. I couldn't help but start to cry. "I, Xavier Diggory Knight, son of Percival and queen mother Alice Knight, pledge my love and loyalty to Queen Luna Raven Theodora Steele Knight de Alne Mercer. I pledge to protect our pack with my life. I pledge to be your alpha until my death and I pledge to be your king until my death."

I pulled him back up. The priest looked at the both of us. He nodded. Wrapping a silver laced ribbon around both our hands, he placed his hands on ours and sent a prayer to Lun. He then took it off. He grabbed one of my hands while Xavier held the other. They both walked me over to my throne. Xavier sat down on his throne beside me and then I sat down. The priest walked over with the crown and set it on my head. "Presenting Queen Luna Raven Theodora Steele Knight de Alne Mercer."

The room erupted in claps and cheers. They were then filed out of the throne room and into the ballroom while Xavier and I waited. I brought one hand up to touch the crown. "I'm immortal."

"Yes you are, you're stuck with me for a long time," he said as he stood up. He offered me his hand to help me stand up. We started walking to the ballroom where we were going to be announced together.