34

I woke up with a pounding headache. "Fucking Hell." I groaned holding my head in my hand. Xavier?

Dulce, you're awake.

I threw my legs over the bed. I started rubbing my temple. I don't remember anything.

Come downstairs to the conference room and we can talk.

Coming. I left the bedroom and made my way to the conference room. Sitting at a table was Lorenzo, Xavier, and Draco. I smiled. "Draco what are you doing here?"

He lifted his arm. "Do you remember the tattoo?" I nodded. "I felt your body go haywire, got here as soon as I could."

I walked over and sat down beside him. I grabbed his hand. He brought my hand up to his lips kissing the back of my hand. "Well, I'm glad you're here. How long are you staying?"

"Until I'm no longer welcome."

"Xavier, can he stay for dinner?" I asked looking over at him. He was glaring at Draco and my hands. "Xavier?"

He looked up at me. "I don't mind if he stays for dinner."

I smiled. "Actually my dear." I turned my head back to Draco. "If Xavier doesn't mind i'd like to take you out for dinner."

I turned back to Xavier. I pleaded with my eyes. He sighed. "If that's what you want."

I smiled and stood up. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. He pulled me down to his lap. He kissed my neck. Draco looked uncomfortable as he did it. Xavier kissed my neck again slowly. I felt my body ease into content. Artemis started to come forward only to retreat back into my mind. Draco looked away. I squeezed his forearm before standing up. "I'm going to get dressed, Lorenzo make sure they play nice."

"Of course my Luna."

I rolled my eyes. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and into the closet. I slipped into a long light pink dress with thin straps and small lace on the chest. I put on a pair of pink pumps before going to the bathroom. I applied a simple natural makeup. The boys were in the same seats when I got back downstairs. "I'm ready."

I spun in a small circle. Draco stood up and walked to me. He grabbed my hands kissing my knuckles. "Beautiful my dear. Are you ready to go?"

I held up a finger. I walked over to Xavier. I helped out my hands for him. He grabbed them softly and pulled me to stand in front of him. Are you sure you're okay with me going?

He pulled me closer to him. He gently touched my cheek. I believe he won't hurt you.

He leaned down pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. He kissed my neck. His tongue ran along the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes. I held back a moan as he sucked on my neck. I gently pushed him off me. "I'll see you tonight." I walked over to Draco. "Where are we going?"

He grabbed my hands. "It's a surprise. Just focus on me and you can teleport us where I want."

"I can?"

"You are capable of many things my dear." He said. "Close your eyes and focus your energy on me."

"Okay," I whispered. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I focused my thoughts on Draco as I worked to teleport.

I felt a breeze hit my back. My hair blew forward a small bit. "Open your eyes, my dear." I opened my eyes and looked around. The sun was setting over the private beach we appeared on. There was a small rustic looking restaurant decorated with twinkly lights. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I smiled.

Dulce where are you?

I don't know. I turned back to Draco. "Where are we?"