56

Thank you @mixhelleee03 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked everything in the stories!
Xavier's POV

"Search the grounds, search the surrounding towns, search the whole damn country if you have to," I screamed. "Find her! Find your fucking Queen!" The soldiers all nodded their heads before shifting and running out. I sat back down and put my head in my hands.

A hand was placed on my shoulder. "We'll find her," Lorenzo assured me. "It hasn't been long, they couldn't have gone far."

"How did someone get into the palace?"

"I don't know, we were all distracted by the ceremony. He would have had to be a wolf or else we would have sensed him."

"Why would she just leave with someone?" He shrugged. My eyes widened. I snapped my head up. "You don't think Simon got her, do you? Could he have gotten out of Draco's dungeon?"

His expression turned scared. "I'll have some guys go check in on him. Draco's still on his way, right?" I nodded. He sat down in Raven's throne beside me. "She still isn't responding to your mind link?"

I shook my head. "She's not blocking me but it's like there's something else blocking me from hearing her. I can feel her alive but I can't tell if she's injured or not."

He smiled softly. "I understand what you feel with Raven now. I can feel Maggie more than I ever could now and she can feel me." I gave him a sad smile. "Raven means a lot to me too. I don't want to see her hurt."

"It's different this time. I can't feel her, I don't know where she is. Lorenzo, I can't-" I started breathing heavily. He put a hand on my shoulder. I took in deep breaths. We both took in a deep breath and shared a look. "Draco."

We stood up and rushed out of the room. We ran to the front doors where Draco was let in by the guards. He growled. He came over to me and slammed me against the wall. I felt my canines come forward. His fangs came out as well and his eyes turned sideways. "How could you let someone sneak into your castle and steal away Raven? I never would have brought her back here if I'd known you couldn't take care of her."

"Someone has betrayed me," I growled pushing him back. "I have done everything in my power to protect her, I left her alone for not even ten minutes. This was coordinated and planned."

He sighed pacing back and forth. "King Draco is Rachela alright?" asked Lorenzo. "I know it's unlikely but if Raven was stolen from us, Racela could be in danger."

"Yes, she's back at my palace. I have guards placed at every entrance and she's locked in her room though she's probably very annoyed with me for doing that."

"Now that we are done with the threats can we discuss how the hell we are going to find her?" I asked. Draco nodded. "Lorenzo and I agreed that it had to be a wolf or else we would have sensed him. I know you can do your tracking thing, is there anything you would need for-"

My sentence was cut off by a blur slamming me into the wall. I looked down to see a familiar face. Prince Sebastian Vasile of the vampires. We were both growling at each other. His hand tightly wrapped around my throat. "WHERE IS SHE?"

"Get the fuck off me, Vasile!" I screamed.

He growled putting his fangs against the veins in my neck. I stretched my neck away. "Give her back to me or I swear to Lun I will turn you into an ambragyra."

I started breathing slowly. "Sebastian I don't even know what or who you are talking about."

"Prince Sebastian, obviously there has been some miscommunication," Draco said calmly. "Do you want to start a war by turning him into a mindless slave?" He asked. "Let him go and we can discuss this rationally." Sebastian stepped back away from me. "Now explain what you are doing here."