6

Last night's party was so much fun. The morning after... not so much. Donnie was extra hungover and i had to practically carry him to the car. He looked like he was going to throw up but thankfully he didn't. When we finally got up to the house donnie gagged. "Rave i'm gonna- "

"Oh fuck no. get your ass in the house, you are not throwing up in my car!" i yelled. He quickly got out of the car and ran to the house. I shook my head and chuckled. I parked the car outside the house and went inside. I walked through the open door created by Donnie closing it behind me. I turned around to see two gorgeous men standing at the other end of the entryway. The one on my right was a tall mixed man with short somewhat curly dark brown hair. He had brooding dark brown eyes and huge muscles on in chest arms and legs. As gorgeous as he was he did not come close to the guy beside him. The man was easily 6'4" 6'5". He had beautiful bright blue eyes and slicked back black hair. He was extremely built, his muscles bulging against his clothes. He was breathtakingly handsome with his sharp as knives jawline, full lips and hot as fuck body.

What he said next shocked me almost as much as i swore his eyes darkened. "Mine"

I tilted my head confused. "Excuse me? What are you-" before i could finish my sentence he was over to me in an instant wrapping his arms around my waist and tucking his head into the crook of my neck.

"Mine" he whispered again as he breathed in sniffing me?

"Umm look dude i don't know what shit you're taking but i'm gonna need some personal space." i said as i tried to push him off me.

He actually growled tightening his hold on me. "Mine!" he nuzzled my neck again.

"Xavier you need to  get off of her" said the guy from before as he started walking towards us.

Xavier growled at the guy in warning causing him to freeze. I started squirming against him making him hold me closer to his body restricting my movements. "Xavier" i said softly. He actually fucking purred when i said his name and he kissed my neck lightly. i felt something poke my stomach. Great he just got turned on by me saying his name. "Would you please let me go?"

He growled again. "Mine"

That's when Donnie, my dad, and the others came into the room. "The hell?" i heard Donnie said.

His friend started walking towards us again. "Sir you need to let her go."

Xavier turned around keeping me secured behind him. "Mine!" he growled.

"I get that xavier. But you're scaring her. She doesn't understand." he said calmly.

Donnie walked forward with my dad in front of him. "Just let her go." warned Donnie. I knew donnie would pick a fight to protect me but his odds against my new friend were probably slim.

The three of them started walking towards us causing Xavier to growl again. When they were too close for his linking he threw me to the side causing me to slam into the wall. "Ahh" i screamed as my body made impact with the wall. I fell to the ground.

His friend and my dad took that time to grab Xavier and pin him to the wall. "Donnie get her out of here!" yelled my dad.

Xavier didn't seem to like that cause he started growling and fighting against them. I whimpered and pulled my knees up to my chest. All i saw was him. Xavier heard my whimper and looked to me trying to get to me. Donnie ran over and picked me up holding me close to his chest. "You're okay rave i got you." he whispered as he carried me out of the room.

"NO!" i heard Xavier roar. "SHE'S MINE!"

Donnie ran me upstairs to my room and locked the door behind us. He sat down on the bed and cradled me in his lap. I was shaking and tears were threatening to come out. "Shh i got you. You're safe." he kissed the top of my head.