54 pt 2 the sex-quel

We got into the bedroom. He set me down on the ground. He turned me around and pushed me against the door. My chest pressed against the door and his chest pressed against my back. "Raven?"

"Hmm?" I whimpered, not sure if I was scared or turned on.

He leaned next to my ear. He ran his nose along my mark. "I don't do gentle so I need you to tell me now if you don't like rough. I can be nice but I can't be gentle."

"I can do rough," I breathed out.

He slowly unzipped my dress. He kept me pushed against the door restricting my movement. He tapped the back of my thighs. I stepped out of my dress and reached for my heels. He gripped my wrist. He ran his finger in a light line down my back and butt. "Bend over."

"I um I can't, You have me against the wall." He turned me around. He reached up wrapping his hand around my neck squeezing. He choked me harder and I was close to moaning. I looked up at him biting my lip. He leaned down taking my lip between his teeth and pulling it out. "I thought you wanted me to bend over?"

"Changed my mind." He looked me up and down. He touched the hem of my lace thong and twisted it between his pointer finger and thumb. "Will you take this off for me?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

I looked at him confused. "Yes, sir?"

He licked his lips and his canines lengthened. "Close."

"Y-yes Zeus?" he shook his head breathing heavily. "Yes alpha?"

"Good girl." I put my hand on top of his. He let go of my throat reluctantly. Keeping eye contact with him, I slowly took off my thong. I tossed it off to the side. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me back against the door. Never leaving my skin, his hand crept back up around my throat. He leaned down kissing me roughly. I reached up and started undoing his tie. It got thrown to the side besides my thong and I unbuttoned his shirt.

He ran his fingers lightly along the inside of my thigh. He stopped kissing me to just look at me. I leaned up lightly kissing his cheek, chin, jaw, and nose. "Zeus?" I whispered. He said nothing except squeezing my neck a little tighter. "I mean alpha?" he loosened his grip. "This is a lot of foreplay."

He finally touched me where I wanted. He pinched and stroked me slowly. Two of his fingers went straight inside me without warning. He pumped and curled his fingers quickly. He fingered me until I was shaking. He slowed his fingers down just as my stomach tightened. "Ask."

"Alpha may I please?" I breathed out. He resumed finger fucking me. This time he let me finish. Just as I was coming down from my high, he bit down on my mark. I screamed out a moan as I came again. He let go of my neck. I leaned my head against the door. "Fuck."

He pulled his fingers out. He put them in his mouth licking them clean. "Hmmm." I looked at him confused. "You taste better than I thought you would." I giggled. "Put your arms above your head." Confused, I lifted my hands up.

He lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. Due to our high ceilings, I could still reach my hand up and press my palm against the ceiling while on his shoulders. "Zeus! Put me down!"

"I want to taste you again," he said, his breath fanning my still wet slit.

"There's a bed right over there!" I whined. He turned his head and bit into my thigh. It hurt and felt good at the same time. "Oww oww oww, I'm sorry," I moaned.

"Don't you dare whine," he warned. "Keep your hand on the ceiling and I won't let you fall."

I nodded, putting both my hands on the ceiling. He kissed up the inside of my thighs. His tongue reached out licking my clit. He placed his lips around it sucking and nibbling. I whimpered. I squeezed my thighs together. He squeezed my hips before pulling my legs apart a bit. He finally stuck his tongue in me. He curled his tongue and made u-shapes with it all while his hands grabbed my ass. I brought one hand down running it through his hair. He groaned against me. I couldn't stop the moans coming from my mouth. I wanted to create more friction but I was too scared to move. As he started to slow down I asked him what he wanted. "Alpha may may I please cum?"