13

I was startled awake by loud banging at my door. I groaned and rolled over. "Donnie get the door," I whined.

He groaned and I felt the bed lift up with the loss of his weight. "You're so lazy." He walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey, Piper what's up?"

"There's a carnival in town today." She said. "Do you guys wanna go? It's usually pretty fun. There's games, rides, and food."

"Rave you up for that?" Asked Donnie. I lifted my arm up and put a thumbs up. He chuckled. "Yeah, we'll go. Let us just get dressed."

"Okay"

I heard the door close and footsteps walking towards me. I felt the bed dip and Donnie's hand ran through my hair. "Get up Rave." He said softly.

I rolled on my back and opened my eyes. "I'm up." I yawned.

He chuckled. "Get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." He got up and walked out of my room.

I stretched and stood up. I stripped out of my pajamas and put on a black backless cropped top, dark blue ripped jeans with stitched up rips and a pair of black heels. I walked into my bathroom and put on mascara, black sparkly winged eyeliner, and red lipstick. I curled my hair in waves before putting it up in half up half down ponytail. I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Donnie, Xavier, and Lorenzo eating eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. I hopped up on the island counter next to Xavier. "Morning boys."

I stole a piece of bacon off of Donnie's plate. Before I got it in my mouth Donnie snatched it back. "Uh uh. Not my bacon."

I pouted at him. He rolled his eyes and went back to eating. I looked down and grabbed a piece of bacon from Xavier's plate. He pushed the plate next to me and grabbed another fork handing it to me. I smiled and took a couple of bites of his food. "So where are you guys going?" he asked.

"Piper's taking us to a carnival," I said. I looked towards Donnie and he mouthed invite them to me. "Do- do you guys wanna come with?"

Xavier nodded. "We'd love to. Give us a minute to get dressed."

I smiled. "Okay, but let Donnie give you guys an outfit."

They nodded. "Whatever you want dulce." the guys stood up and followed Donnie up to his room. A few minutes later the guys walked back downstairs. Donnie had on a white t-shirt, blue and red flannel shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and white tennis shoes. Lorenzo had on a similar outfit on consisting of a white t-shirt, an unbuttoned up grey shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown dress shoes. Xavier looked gorgeous in the white t-shirt, a green camouflage jacket, a pair of light blue jeans, and white shoes. Xavier walked over to me and stood in slightly in between my legs. "I meant to say something when you first came down this morning."

"What?" I asked softly.

"You look beyond beautiful." he said. I bit my lip staring into his eyes. His eyes went from mine down to my lips. He brought his hand up and pulled my lip out with his thumb. He gently held my bottom lip in between his thumb and index finger. He smirked when my tongue hit his thumb. He let my lip go and placed his hands on my hips. "You ready to go?"

I nodded. My hands quickly moved to his shoulders when he picked me up. He set me on the ground in front of him. I slightly shuddered against him as his hands squeezed my hips. I turned my head to the side when I heard footsteps walking towards us. I saw Piper wearing a band t-shirt and blue jeans that ripped at the knee. My eyes widened and I shook my head. "Aww honey no. I swear we need to get you a whole new wardrobe. C'mon you can borrow some of my clothes."

I moved from between the island and Xavier grabbing Piper's hand and walking us upstairs. I walked us to my closet and pulled out a pink tank top that matched her shoes and a grey cardigan. "Thanks, Raven."