5

Xavier's POV

"Alpha Xavier we are arriving at the next viceroys home, Alpha Warren." said my driver.

I nodded. "Why are we doing this again?" I groaned.

"Because your father insisted and anyways you need to have a relationship with the viceroys. You don't want a coup." said my beta Lorenzo. His family has been a friend of my family since well forever. He's my best friend and my second in command.

I rolled my eyes. "Like anyone would be dumb enough to stage a coup."

"You never know and you can't be too careful your majesty." he mocked.

"Shut up Lorenzo." he knows I hate being called your majesty. I'm the king of the werewolves so that does make me royalty. My father sent me and Lorenzo on a tour of my viceroy alphas. Alpha Warren in Tennessee is our last stop.

"Alpha Xavier we're here."

Lorenzo and I climbed out of the car. Alpha Warren, his luna, and his daughter were waiting for us outside the front door. "Alpha Xavier it's an honor to have you here," he said as they all bowed their heads.

"Thank you for allowing us to come. This is my beta, Lorenzo."

They bowed again. "This is my mate Milinda and my daughter Piper. Please come inside." they walked in and Lorenzo and I walked inside behind them.

"I'll show you to your rooms," said Warren. He walked us to the back of the house and brought us to two rooms side by side. "We can begin discussions tomorrow if that is okay with you?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Alpha I do have one thing I need to ask of you," he said nervously.

I sighed and nodded. "What is it?"

"My eldest Raven, she isn't here right now," he said. "She- she doesn't know about werewolves."

I tilted my head confused. "How is that possible if she is your child?" asked Lorenzo.

"Her mother isn't like us... She was raised as a human. If it isn't too much trouble I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk about werewolves around her. I'd like to tell her when she is ready."

We nodded. "Of course. We understand," said Lorenzo.

He nodded in appreciation. "Thank you, your majesty."

Lorenzo held back a snicker. "It's no problem," I said. "But I must ask does her mother know about werewolves?"

He shook his head. "I don't believe so."

I nodded. "Well thank you for the hospitality," said Lorenzo. Alpha Warren nodded his head and left us. "Why did you want to know about her mother?"

I shrugged. "I was curious." he looked at me strangely before shrugging it off and walking into his room. As I was about to walk into my room I saw a light shine from another room. I don't know why but I was intrigued. I walked over to it and pushed it open. Inside was a dance studio with a mirror covering the wall and a special type of flooring. I subconsciously breathed in and smelled the most amazing scent. It filled my nose going straight to my pants where my cock ached against my pants. Coconut and vanilla. I don't know why but the scent captivated me.

"Xavier? Are you alright?" I turned around to see Lorenzo at the door.

"Uh yeah, do you smell that?" I asked.

He looked at me confused. "What are you talking about? All I smell is a lot of sweat, some perfume, and some aftershave. Are you okay?"

I shook my head and blinked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Long trip probably."

He didn't look convinced but nodded anyway. "Right of course. You'd tell me if something was wrong?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine Lorenzo." I walked past him and into my room. I closed and locked the door behind me. The scent was still in my brain and kept my cock aching. I unzipped my pants and started to relieve myself. When I was done I turned off the light and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of a car pulling up to the driveway. My wolf urged me to wake up growling at me when I tried to sleep again. I was going to argue with him but he tucked himself away. I quickly changed into sweats and a t-shirt before leaving my room. Lorenzo was out of his room at the same time as me also wearing sweats and a t-shirt. I was about to ask him what he is doing up but he sensed my question. "My wolf got jumpy when that car pulled up but he won't say why."

"Mine too," I said. "Let's go see who's here.

Lorenzo nodded. He walked beside me to the front of the house where we started hearing voices from outside. "Oh fuck no get you ass in the house you are not throwing up in my car!" yelled a girl. Lorenzo and I were at the front of the entryway when a guy ran through the door. He was tall but shorter than Lorenzo and I, muscular, handsome and was currently holding his mouth as he ran past us to go to the bathroom. The sounds and smells of his vomit hit our noses just a few seconds later.

Next through the door was a young girl that made everything around me freeze. She had hair as dark as night and sparkling emerald green eyes. She had a petite nose and full pinks lips. She had a perfect hourglass figure with a huge ass and thighs. Her figure was shown off by her cropped tank top and tight jeans that shaped her ass. I breathed in to once again smell that somehow intoxicating scent- coconut and vanilla. My wolf was at the front of my mind taking her in as well. He was in almost full control when I spoke a single word. "mine"

***********************************************************************************************

So if you read both my books you will be getting this message twice, I am publishing two chapters today because I am going out of town. I am doing college tours in two states this week and won't be able to publish on Tuesday. Make sure to vote comment and follow me and i will see yall next Saturday!