47

Thank you @swaggoner77 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you loved how Sydney and Jason's love for each other changes them (for the better I hope) in "The Princess and the Devil" and I'm glad you like Drew In "Don't Mess with the Queen"!

"Hmm, I missed it here." I snuggled into Xavier's bare chest. He ran his finger along my spine. I gently traced his abs. He brought my hand up kissing my palm. "Can we stay like this all day? We could lock the door and just lay around."

"Well actually, I have a whole day planned for us."

I tilted my head up to look at him."Really?"

He nodded. "Yes but if you want to stay here, that's okay too."

"No no no," I said sitting up. "What do you have planned?"

He sat up and climbed out of bed. "First you got to get your pretty little ass dressed. Something nice but comfortable and I'll go grab you something to eat." he grabbed my chin and leaned forward. "But I'm gonna need a kiss first."

I leaned forward and pecked his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck letting him pick me up off the bed. He walked us into the closet. He set me on my feet. "Kiss please." he chuckled and kissed me softly. "One more kiss." he rolled his eyes and kissed me again. "Can I have one more?" he chuckled. Leaning down, he kissed my mark running his tongue along the crook of my neck.

"Okay, now I'm gonna get you so food." I pouted my lips and stood up on my tippy toes. "Oh don't you ask for another kiss. I'll be back in a few minutes." he kissed my forehead before walking out of the closet. I looked through my clothes before deciding on a long sleeve white knit sweater dress and thigh-high tan boots. I walked into the bathroom. I brushed out my hair and quickly put on mascara. "Dulce, come out to the bedroom for breakfast."

I walked out to see a large tray of food on the bed. "Are you trying to fatten me up?" I laughed looking at the biscuits and gravy, eggs, toast, fruit, and coffee.

"Of course not Dulce," he said nervously running his hand through his hair. "I just know this is all your favorite breakfast foods and-"

"Relax." I popped a grape into my mouth. "It looks delicious."

He kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go get dressed."

I bit my lip. "Do you have to?" I sat down and made the come here motion with my finger. He walked over to me. I ran my finger along his bare chest and stomach. "I really like the no shirt look."

"And I like the naked look on you but we have someplace to be today and sadly it requires clothes."

"Fine." he chuckled and walked into the closet. He came back out in a black suit and tie brushing his hair back with his fingers. "Gods you're hot."

He grabbed my chin and pecked my lips. "So are you my love." he sat down beside me and we quickly ate the food. He set the tray to the side when we were done. "Okay time to go." He picked me up and walked us out of the room.

I laughed as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me by my butt. I yelped when the cool morning breeze hit my thighs. I was set down in a horse-drawn carriage. I smiled looking at the beautiful white and gold carriage and the beautiful black horse connected to it. "Now what is all this?"

He smiled climbing in beside me. "I thought this would be a fun way to get to the first part of our day." he pulled a blanket over my legs and wrapped his arm around me. "Henrich, we're ready whenever you are."

"Who are you talking to?"

"Henrich," he said nodding his head in front of us. "The horse."

"Xavier," I spoke out slowly. "Horses don't speak English, they don't speak any language... they need a person to lead them."