4

*Knock knock knock* I opened my eyes and yawned. I sat up and stretched. I carefully got up trying not to wake up a sleeping Donnie. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly. Piper was standing there smiling at me. "Morning!" she said in the perkiest way.

"Yeah morning," I said sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Six o'clock," she said.

I glared at her. "And why the fuck are you waking me up?"

She cowered back a bit. "Well we are having company over later tonight and mom wanted us to clean the house."

"Yeah well, you can have fun with that. I'm going back to sleep and I swear to god if someone tries to wake us up again they won't live to tell the tale okay?" I told her. She nodded in fright. "Fantastic. Good night." I closed the door in her face.

"Well, that was rude." I turned around to see Donnie just waking up. "She looked like she was going to pee her pants." he chuckled.

I shrugged. "Well, she shouldn't have woke me up. Now move over I'm going back to sleep." he scooted over a bit and I crawled up next to him. "Good night."

"It's morning Rave."

"Shut up. I'm going back to sleep." I said closing my eyes. I woke up again at twelve. I rolled over and poked Donnie's face. I know right, I'm such a great friend. "Donnie" poke. "D" poke "Donald" poke.

"Don't call me that," he said opening his eyes and glaring at me. "What do you want?"

"Food. come down with me," I said. He sighed but nodded. "Yay." I rolled over and stood up along with Donnie. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Piper was there cleaning the counter. She looked up at me and quickly looked away scared. Donnie jabbed me in the stomach. "Oww," I hissed.

"Apologize."he signed before pointing to her. I shook my head and mouthed no at him. "Apologize to her." He signed again.

I breathed in then out before turning to Piper. "Piper?"

She looked up at me. "Y- yes?" she stuttered out.

I sighed walking over to her. "I'm- umm sorry for being rude to you this morning. It was not a nice thing for me to do and I shouldn't have done that to you."

"It's- it's okay," she said.

"Sooo... why are you cleaning again?" I asked sitting down at the island as Donnie did the same next to me.

"A very important man is coming here to talk with father," Piper said. "So we have to make sure everything is clean and everyone is on their best behavior."

"Alright then umm well as fun as that sounds Donnie and I are gonna not do that," I said.

Piper nodded. "That's fine will you just clean you guys room up? That would be very helpful."

I rolled my eyes. "Are we having the people over in our rooms? That's stu-"

Donnie put his arm over my shoulder and cut me off. "We'll clean our rooms."

"Thank you. Did you guys want some food?" she asked.

We nodded. "Yeah but we can make something for ourselves. Donnie, you want spaghetti?" he nodded. "Piper, would you like some?" I asked her.

"Umm sure," she said. "Just try not to mess up the kitchen I just cleaned."

"We clean up our own messes don't worry," I said. Donnie and I took about thirty minutes to cook up some spaghetti. Donnie, Piper and I ate it in the kitchen before Donnie and I cleaned up.