26

Xavier's POV

"Xavier get in here." Yelled my dad.

I quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen. On the floor was Raven. "What the hell did you do?" I growled.

"Nothing. She fainted."

I kneeled down next to her touched her cheek. "Dulce. Raven wake up."

She opened her eyes. "Xavier?"

I picked her up and set her on her feet. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Hi." She whispered. She leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"Hi, Dulce," I said placing my hands on her Lower back. "Are you alright?"

She smiled biting her lip. "Never better." She leaned up again and kissed my jaw. "Now how about you take me upstairs and show me what you were thinking about?"

My eyes widened and my pants tightened. "Whatever you want dulce." my arm wrapped around her waist and the two of us made our way up to our bedroom. Halfway up to our room, she jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. She started kissing my cheek down to my jaw and my neck. I growled pushing her against a wall. I grabbed her chin and pressed my lips against hers. Her hands moved up untying my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. I started walking us again with my lips still moving against hers. By the time we were in our room, my jacket and tie were both off. I walked us over to the bed. I put her down on the ground and turned her around.

I pulled down her zipper kissing her shoulder. She turned around and tugged on my belt buckle. "Get your clothes off." She whined. I shrugged off my pants and shirt as she stepped out of her dress. She turned around and kissed me again. I picked her up and crawled us on to the middle of the bed. I kissed down her neck. "Mate."

I looked up to see her eyes were now silver. "Artemis." I kissed her lips softly. " I'm glad to see you my love but I want to do this with Raven right now."

"Raven is not herself."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Something is wrong. Percival gave Raven something and now she is only thinking sexual thoughts."

"Damn it." I climbed off of the bed and handed her my shirt. She put her arms through it and buttoned it up. "Can you bring Raven back love?"

She nodded and her eyes shifted back to shimmering green. She looked at me confused. "Xavier what are you doing? C'mere."

She crawled towards me putting her hands on my chest. "Raven no. Go to sleep and if you want this in the morning I'll be happy to give you what you want."

"But I want you now." She said kissing next to my lip. "And I know you want me." She reaches down and touched my hard-on.

I grabbed her hand. "Raven go to sleep." I tried using my alpha voice and because of the state she is in it worked. She crawled back on the bed getting under the covers. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Dulce."

I put on a pair of sweats and a tank top before making my way downstairs. I walked back into the dining hall. My father was standing next to my mother when I got to him. My hand wrapped around his neck and I pushed him to the wall. "Xavier Diggory Knight What are you doing?" Screamed my mother.

"What the hell did you do to my mate?" I growled. "And don't you dare lie."

"I gave her a lust potion." He said. "She needs to know her place."

"Her place?" I Said. "She won't want to be with me after this."

"She doesn't know she can reject you." He said. "Now if you want her to stay put a damn baby in her."

"Percival I cannot believe my ears." Mother cried. "Is that what you thought with me?"

"Alice I- "

She turned and walked out of the room. "Guards," I shouted. "You're spending the night in the dungeon."

"For what?"

"Poisoning your future queen and hurting your mate." Two guards took him away. I turned to Lorenzo, Maggie, and Serena. "Go check on mom will you?"

Serena came up and kissed my cheek. "I can't believe you sent father to the dungeon." She walked after mother.

"Is Raven okay?" Asked Maggie softly.

"Yes, she's asleep," I Said. "Lorenzo, take Maggie up to my room, I think she'd rather wake up with you than me."

They both nodded and made their way upstairs. I went to another suite slamming the door behind me. Just when I thought she wanted me it was a lie. There must be some way to make her love me without force. I laid down on my back on the bed. The door opened. I looked up to see Serena. "Xavier?"

"How's mother?"

She walked over and sat on the bed beside me. "She's alright, but I think I heard her crying as she fell asleep when I left. You did the right thing, punishing father."

"But what if he's right?" I asked. "If I Mate with her with her now she wouldn't be able to leave me."

"You do that and she'll never forgive you." She said. "Taking Your Mate when they aren't in the right mind in our world is one thing but in hers taking advantage of someone like that it a crime."

I nodded. "Do you think she'll ever want me?"

She squeezed my hand. "You two were made for each other, just give her time." Serena is one of the smartest and well-rounded people I know. She radiates authority and also knows when to follow orders. That's why It was no question when I made her my third. "Gets some sleep, you have to overlook training tomorrow."

"Good night Serena."

"Goodnight." She said before leaving the room.

My mate will love me one day. I will do everything in my power to make it so if it's the last thing I do.
***********************************************************************************************
Guys, I am a  thousand away from 1 million reads on my story "The Princess and The Devil". So if you read the story already and liked it, please put it on your reading list and/or share it with your friends. Thanks, everyone and have a great weekend!