60

Thank you @Sophia5813 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you loved my stories especially "The Princess and the Devil"! I'm glad you liked when Jason confesses his love to Sydney at the beach and where Andrew asked Regina to be his girlfriend!

"Good work today class, I will see you all next week."

The teacher dismissed us. My dance friends and I took off our ballet shoes in a circle on the floor. I put my stuff into my bag. "So Raven," started Megan. She was a drama student in my year who takes dance classes for fun. "Are you coming out with us tonight?"

"No I'm just going home."

"You're right," said Scotty. He was studying choreography. "Why come out with us when you have a hot husband who can fuck you all night."

I slapped him upside the head as we all stood up. "We don't have sex every night."

"You really should," she said. "I've seen those pictures of him and fucking hell he's hot. When are we gonna get to meet him? And the babies?"

I shrugged as we started walking out of the building. "He works a lot." They don't know what I am or where I live. Xavier got me an apartment to give the ilusión I actually live here.

We walked outside. Megan started slapping my arm. "Damn he's hotter in person."

I looked where she was staring and saw Xavier leaning against my car. I smiled. I jogged over to him. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

He pulled me into his chest kissing me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I wanted to surprise you. I called Iroek and asked him to bring me here."

"Who has the babies?"

"Donnie-"

"You left my children with Donnie?" I growled.

"Relax Dulce," he said as he ran his hand down my side slowly. "Serena is with them too." I blew out a breath of relief. He leaned forward kissing my forehead. "People are staring at us."

I turned my head to see Megan and Scotty staring at us. I waved them over. "Xavier, these are my friends Megan and Scott. Guys this is my husband Xavier."

"You're so hot," said Megan. Xavier chuckled. Her eyes widened. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah you did," Xavier said with a smirk. He grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips. She looked as if she was about to faint. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Xavier Knight."

"Jesus fuck he has an accent, you didn't tell me he had an accent."

"I'm going to apologize for Megan, she hasn't gotten laid in a while," said Scotty. Megan punched his arm as I laughed. Xavier wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my mark subtly. "Anywho, Is there no way we can convince you to go out with us?"

"Out where?" asked Xavier.

"The best club in New York, we go every Friday night."

"Sounds fun," said Xavier. "We're in."

"We are?" I questioned. He nodded kissing the side of my head. "I guess we're in."

"Yay," Megan squealed. "I will text you all the deats, see you soon." They both waved goodbye as they headed for their cars and drove away.

I turned around in Xavier's arms. "What makes you think i wanted to go out?"

"You love clubbing."

"What if i just wanted to stay in with you?"

He smirked. He leaned down placing a kiss on my mark. He ran his canines along the seam of my neck. "I wanted to surprise you and do normal couple things with you, clubbing is a pretty normal thing." I didn't react. He grabbed my chin and kissed me softly. I started to kiss him back as he moved his other hand down to grab my ass. "We're going out with your friends and we will have fun."