53

Thank you @elexsy123 for the feedback on my story! I'm glad you liked Regina and Drew's get together scene and Regina sticking up for herself for wanting to go to the club! I also really appreciate you saying that you think I have a future in writing!

The dark pine trees and the eerie feeling of the forest were close to frightening. Ghostly whispers keep passers-by from wandering too close. Deep in the black forest of Bavaria, where many of the Grimm fairy tales took place, was Draco's beautiful dark stone castle. We were brought in immediately by Draco's guards. It was much darker than our palace. Dark paints, furniture, and minimal lighting gave the castle a very depressing feel to it. Draco turned the corner and smiled when he saw me. "Welcome to Bavaria, my dear."

I ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up and kissed the side of my head. "Thank you for inviting me." he set me down. I looked around and then back at him. "But you need a new interior designer."

He chuckled. "Watch," he whispered pointing up at the ceiling. We watched as the sunlight rose higher through a window to hit a chandelier. Almost immediately the palace lit up. I laughed and spun around to look all over. "We use the sunlight to light the palace and at night it uses moonlight."

I smiled. Draco nodded his head towards Xavier. I walked back over hugging him. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck. "I don't want to leave you here."

"Xavier, there isn't anywhere safer for her than here," answered Draco. Xavier looked up. "I swear to you, no harm will come to her here."

"Okay," he sighed. He kissed my forehead. "Come home soon but spend all the time you need with Draco."

"I love you."

He smiled softly. He pecked my lips. "I love you dulce." he ran his hand along my cheek. He brought my hand up to touch his cheek before he gently kissed my palm. "I'll see you soon." I waved my hand and he was gone.

Draco came over to me wrapping his arms around me from behind. He kissed the top of my head. "Are you going to be alright?" he whispered. I nodded. "Would you like to see your room?"

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked through the palace. The palace was decorated with so many paintings, statues, and other works of art looking to be hundreds of, thousands of years old. He brought us up to a secluded wing. There were only three rooms in this wing. He brought me into one. "Oh, my gods Draco it's beautiful."

"I wish I could take credit but your mother decorated it years ago when she stayed with me." There were beautiful trees and clouds painted all over the walls with black shimmery ravens. The couch and bed were white and light grey. "I thought you would like to stay in the room your mother stayed in."

I turned to him and smiled. "It's perfect."

"My room is right next door. Do you want to unpack and then we can have some lunch?" I nodded. He leaned down and kissed my forehead lingering his lips there for a moment. "I'm glad you're here with me, dear one."

I smiled. "I'm glad I'm here too." he left the room and I brought my bag into the room. I unpacked my clothes putting them into drawers. It didn't take me long given that I was only staying here for a week while Xavier got everything ready for my coronation. I left the bedroom walking into his room. His room was much darker than mine with dark grey painted walls, black bed sheets, and black pillows. He was laying on his bed. I plopped on the bed beside him. He turned his head to look at me. "What kinda food you got for me?"

"Whatever you want my dear."

"Can I have chicken nuggets?"

"Seriously?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. I nodded. "If you really want chicken nuggets I can get you some but-"