40

I woke up on top of Xavier, which seemed to be a regular thing now that we've been sharing a bed. I tried to get up off of him but in his sleep, he held me down on top of him. I took his arm off of me. Careful not to wake him, I got off of him and walked into the bathroom. I sat down on the sink painting my nails dark purple and black. I hopped back down and put on matte pink lipstick and black winged eyeliner. The bathroom door opened and Xavier walked in. He wrapped his arms around me tucking his head into my neck. "Dulce."

I brought my hand back touching his head. I ran my hand through his hair. "What's wrong?"

He kissed my neck and closed his eyes in content. "I'm used to waking up with you but you weren't there when I woke up this time." he turned me around and tilted my head slightly to the side. He kissed my neck and took in a deep breath. I wrapped my arms around him. He picked me up and walked us back to the bed. He kissed down my neck and started pulling down my tank top. I stopped his hands and gently pushed him off of me. "Dulce," he whined.

"Don't dulce me." I chuckled. I stood up and stripped out of my shorts. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants pulling them on. "I'm not dancing but i'm going to watch Jerome and Francis dance."

He sighed. He waved me to him. I walked over to him straddling his lap. "Serena and I have business to take care of today but I promise I'll be there to watch you dance tomorrow."

I pecked his lips then wiped the lipstick off. "Better then my dad did." he raised his eyebrow. I ran my hand along his mark. He squeezed me and closed his eyes. "My dad never came to one of my competitions."

"I'm sorry," he whispered. He pressed his lips to my forehead. "Are you going to be okay? I know this will be the first competition without your mom."

I grabbed his face and leaned my forehead against his. "I have you and that's all I need."

"I love you, Raven. Gods, I love you so much," he said. "I wish I found you sooner."

I touched his cheek. "I love you." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I'll see you later." I walked out of our room and met Maggie in the lobby. The limo drove us to the convention center.

We walked into the center and towards the girls' dressing room. The room was huge with about fifty makeup stations. Maggie and I set our stuff at our stations. "So do you want to go find a seat or-"

"Raven?" The two of us turned our heads at the sound of my name. Jerome ran through the girls towards us. "Raven baby I need you."

"Jerome, what's up?" I asked.

"Francis is throwing up in our hotel room and he can't do our dance tonight." I raised my eyebrow. He grabbed my face in his hands. "Lover, can you dance with me please?"

I grabbed his hands and brought them down. "I don't know your dance, Jerome."

"Yes yes, you do." He said. "It's a variation of the one Maggie choreographed for us a couple of years ago. I need you, lover, please?"

I smiled. "I'd love to." He leaned down and pecked my lips. I rolled my eyes. "Lemme call my friend to get me a costume."

He pecked my cheeks then my nose. "I love you. I'm gonna go tell the director the change."

He ran off. Serena, can you do me a favor?

Is everything alright?

Yeah. Could you be able to get me some clothes?

Of course

Alright, I need a black shimmery crop top, black leather pants, and black compact boots.