9

Last night was beyond incomprehensible. The monsters in my favorite show were real. How the hell is this even possible? Monsters aren't real, right?

Donnie and I spent the rest of the day drinking the tequila and then a bottle of whiskey. When we were done we popped a bunch of popcorn before we went upstairs to my room. We locked the door and ate the popcorn. "So thoughts?" I asked Donnie.

He shrugged. "I don't want to believe it but we saw it with our own eyes."

"This is crazy," I said stuffing my face with more popcorn.

"I mean c'mon Rave we are obsessed with supernatural and we aren't jumping at the one in a million chance of you being in a family of werewolves? I think Sam and Dean would be very disappointed in us."

I shook my head. "Donnie, Sam, and Dean aren't real. What are we gonna do?"

He sighed. "I really don't know Ravy. I think we just need some time to think things through and if it's too much for us then we will just go back home. We'll go home and we will forget it ever happened."

"Okay," I whispered.

Donnie's cell dinged. He looked down at his phone before looking back up to me. "You up for a party?"

"Always," I said. "Let's get dressed."

He nodded and walked out going over to his room. I went to my closet putting on a grey underwear set and changing into a short tight grey tank top dress and a pair of black and white converse. I went into the bathroom and put on dark red lipstick and mascara. I put my hair in a high ponytail as Donnie walked in. He was wearing a white t-shirt, dark brown jeans, a dark blue jean jacket, black and white converse, and a brown beanie. "Looking Good Raven."

"So do you," I said. "Ready to go?"

He nodded. "We gotta tell your dad."

I groaned. "Can't we just sneak out?"

"I don't think so, Rave. He'd probably just hunt you down with his werewolf senses if we did." He said. "Just ask and if he says no then we'll sneak out."

"Fine." we walked out of my room and downstairs. "Ryan?" I called out.

"Living room." I heard.

We walked in to see everyone sitting on the couches. "So Ryan um- "

"Raven, please. I am your father."

I took in an annoyed breath. "Dad... Donnie and I are going to another party, don't wait up okay?"

He nodded. "That's fine, just promise me you'll come home?"

I looked at Donnie. He gave me a look and nodded. "We promise," said Donnie.

Piper stood up. "Uh, Raven you said before that I could come with you?"

I nodded smiling. "I'd love for you to come. Dad, can she come?"

"I suppose. Just make sure she doesn't get hurt alright?"

I nodded. "She'll be safe. C'mon let's umm get you in a proper outfit." she nodded and we walked upstairs to her room. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," she said. I started going through her closet to find something cute for her to wear. I sighed. She had the clothes of a middle-aged woman.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a red and black checkerboard patterned buttoned-up shirt. "I'll be right back with a shirt." I went into my closet and grabbed a white cropped top before walking back into her room. "Here wear this."

"My dad's gonna kill me if I wear this shirt."

I rolled my eyes. "You'll be fine I promise. Now get dressed cause I also have to do your makeup." when she was changed I used some of my makeup to give her a natural kind of look. I did a basic foundation, mascara, and light pink lipstick. When we were done we walked back downstairs to see Xavier and who we now as Lorenzo standing at the bottom of the stairs. They were both wearing nice suits. "So why are you boys dressed all fancy?"