23

I woke up suddenly shooting straight up. I found myself in a large simple bedroom instead of the cell. It had white walls and nothing inside except the black comforter covered bed I was currently sitting on. I sat up and climbed off the bed. I walked out of the bedroom section to enter a bigger living room. It had a couch and a chair with a coffee table in front of them. I went over to the door and tried the handle, locked. I slammed my fist against the door. I walked back into the bedroom and tried the window overlooking a balcony, locked. I groaned. I walked through one of the doors to be in a huge walk-in closet filled with guys clothes and brand new girls clothes. I walked back out and walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I now just noticed a weird prison tracker looking necklace around my neck. "What the hell?"

I touched it and looked for an opening. I couldn't open it. I tried to 'magic' it away but that didn't work either. I walked back out to look for something to break it open. Back in the bedroom was Xavier standing next to the entrance of the room. "Hello, dulce."

"What the hell is this?" I asked grabbing my new necklace.

"Well, dulce it's for when a woman doesn't listen to their mate. It makes a woman compliant."

I growled. "Cute but that won't work on me."

He smirked. He walked over and sat down on the side of the bed. "Come here, Raven." He said softly.

I rolled my eyes. "No thanks." As I said that the necklace started to squeeze around my neck and burn me. I moaned in pain as I tried to pry it off my neck.

"Come here and the pain will go away." He said his eyes slightly upset because of seeing me in pain.

I whimpered as I tried again to pry it away. When it didn't work I walked over to Xavier. When I was standing in front of him the squeezing and burning stopped. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to stand in between his legs. He ran his hands up my sides then back down to my thighs his fingertips skimming my ass. "I can't believe you would go so low as to get something to control me through pain."

He sighed. "You're only going to have to wear this up to the point you can listen to me without it." He said. "Now sit."

I stayed standing until the necklace went to work.  I whimpered and grabbed my neck. "Make it stop."

"C'mon dulce." He sighed. "Just sit and it will go away." A tear went down my face as I went to straddle his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders and his went to rest on my thighs. "Good girl."

"You're an asshole."

"Maybe. But if you weren't so stubborn I wouldn't have to do this." He leaned forward to kiss me. I pushed him back and jumped off his lap. I pushed my back against the wall.  He sighed. "Raven come back."

I shook my head. The necklace squeezed and burned. My hands flew to my neck as it continued its torture. This time I refused to give in. "No."

I started gasping for air. I fell to my knees as it became harder and harder to breathe. He stood up in a panic. "Raven please just do as I say."

I shook my head. "Go to hell," I growled and the necklaces torture became worse. The pain increased all the way to the point that I passed out.

When I woke up in the bed again Xavier was sitting beside me. He blew out a breath of release. "Thank the gods you're alright. Raven, what in the hell would you do that for?"

I sat up. "I won't ever let a man control me," I said. I touched my neck but the necklace was no longer there. "You took it off?"

He nodded. "I thought that you wearing it would get you to listen to me but It isn't worth you wearing if you are just going to disobey to the point where you pass out. I won't risk your safety."

"Then let me go home."

He shook his head. "I can't do Raven. More than anything I want you to be happy but I need you here with me." He said brushing my hair behind my ear.

I looked down and saw a small silver bangle around my wrist. "What's this?"

he sighed. "It's to keep you from doing magic and it will keep you from being able to use your luna voice," he said. "Just until I can trust you won't run away again."

"Okay."

He smiled softly. "Maggie is still sleeping so you can see her when she wakes up."

I nodded. "Can you leave me alone now?"

His eyes bore sadness but he nodded. "You have free rein of the castle just please stay inside."

I nodded. He touched my cheek before standing up and walking away.
***********************************************************************************************
So first I wanna brag a little; on Thursday I got accepted into the University of Arizona! I am honestly so so happy cause it's one of my top schools.
So I've had a really good last couple of days. Thursday I both got accepted into college and I hung out with an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen in literally forever (It was crazy cause he was now taller than me) (and he is the inspiration/namesake for Sean in "The Princess and the Devil" And "Don't Mess With the Queen"). We went to two sporting events and then ended up catching up for two hours at McDonald's. The only downside of this is that I ran on 2 hours of sleep all Friday and then woke up early today for practice but you know so far I haven't died yet or anything.