33

"Raven?" I heard three knocks at the door. "Rave open up it's me."

I walked over and opened the door. "He isn't with you?" She shook her head. Maggie walked in closing the door behind her.

"Raven, what's wrong?" She asked. I walked into the living area. I sat down on the couch putting my head in my hands. I felt the couch dip beside me. "Raven?"

"He asked me to be his mate officially."

"What did you say?" She asked.

I stood up and started pacing. "N-nothing I literally ran off. The only reason he didn't run after me was because Serena called for him."

"Lorenzo told me about mating officially, it's essentially marriage without divorce ever." She said. "He basically proposed to you."

I ran my hands through my hair. "This is crazy. I'm eighteen, I'm not old enough to get married."

"Rave it's not really a marriage."

I threw my hands up. "It might as well be."

"Lorenzo told me about the mating ritual. Both mark each other." I raised my eyebrow. "Uh bite each other on the neck. Once that happened the two are tied to each other for life."

I sighed and sat back down. "I need something to destress," I mumbled rubbing my temples.

"Like what?"

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it up to see a guard posted at my door. "Queen Luna, is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I was wondering if it was possible for you to get me a few things."

He nodded. "It'd be my honor, what do you need?"

I held up a finger. "Wait here." I walked back into the room and started to rummage through the room. "Maggie can you look for a pen and paper."

"Why?"

"Oh nevermind," I Said. I started writing down a list. When I was done I gave it to the guy. "And if you could not tell Xavier that would just be perfect."

He looked nervous at my request. I gave him a small smile that seemed to relax him. "I will be back as soon as possible Luna."

"Thank you."

I closed the door. "Okay, What are you trying to get?" Asked Maggie.

I smirked. "You'll see."

About an hour later there was a knock at the door. I opened it back up to see the guard from before. "Luna I have the things you asked for."

"Thank you." I opened the door wider for him. "Please come in." He walked in and set the bags on the table in front of the couch. "Thank you very much."

"Of course Luna." He bowed his head. "Am I to assume I am to not to tell alpha Xavier still?"

"Yes, Xavier is not to know." He bowed his head again. He left the room.

"Raven, seriously what is in the bags?"

I sat down and opened the first bag. I pulled out a bottle of blue raspberry tequila, vanilla vodka, and red wine. "We are going to test my alcohol tolerance."

"Raven, Xavier is going to be pissed."

"Maybe maybe not," I said opening up the vodka bottle. I walked over the wall grabbing two glass cups from the cabinet. I poured us each a glass. She grabbed it unwillingly. I raised my glass. "Let's see how far I can go."

I chugged my glass while Maggie just took a sip. She ended up not drinking with me. Instead, she just sat with me. I finished the vodka but didn't even feel tipsy. I started on the tequila. I ended up being barely tipsy after that. "Rave maybe it's time to stop."