39

The plane landed just at sunrise. Maggie stood up and stretched right away. Donnie was fast asleep on Serena's lap while she finished work on her tablet. She looked down on her lap then looked at me. "Do you know how to wake him?"

I nodded. I stood up and grabbed Maggie's cup of water. I stood next to Donnie's seat. "Donnie you have three seconds to wake up before I make it rain." He didn't even stir. I sighed. I tipped the cup over letting the water hit his face.

He coughed and his hand flew to his face. He opened his eyes and glared at me. "I am gonna kill you."

He stood up and I jumped backward. I laughed as I speed-walked out of the plane. Donnie was close behind me. Xavier and Serena exited the plane after us. Donnie picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Xavier help me."

"Donnie put her down." Said Xavier. Donnie set me down on my feet. I walked into Xavier's arms. "Maybe wasn't the best idea to pour water on his face?"

I shrugged. "He knows not to fall asleep around me."

"I need to pee, I need to pee." Maggie ran past us towards the bathroom.

Xavier looked at me confused. I laughed. "Maggie does not like peeing on airplanes. She thinks it's gross."

"Got it."

After Maggie was done peeing we walked out of the building. "So how are we getting to the convention center?"

Serena typed something into her tablet. "Xavier arranged a surprise for you three." A moment later a limo pulled up in front of us.

"A limo?" We all said. The three of us turned to Xavier. "You got us a limo?"

Xavier nodded. Maggie walked up to the door and let the driver open it up for her. "First class seats and a limo, It's like I'm a queen."

Lorenzo stepped in behind her. I leaned up and kissed Xavier's cheek. "This is awesome, thank you."

Serena stepped in with Donnie behind her. Xavier grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. "I'm glad you like it, Dulce."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. I sat down beside Maggie and Xavier moved to sit beside me. He grabbed my hand holding it in his lap. "Everyone is gonna freak when we show up in this."

Maggie nodded in agreement. "Everyone is gonna freak when they see you're dancing."

I nudged her knee with mine. "Speaking of, are you dancing?"

She nodded. "Matty said his partner got the flu and he wanted me to fill in for her." I raised my eyebrow at her. "It was a long time ago Raven, we need this."

I squeezed her hand. "I know. I just don't want you to get hurt." She smiled and leaned her head on Lorenzo's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her whispering in her ear. I leaned up and kissed Xavier's cheek. "Thank you so so much for this."

He kissed my forehead. "I wanted your last competition to be memorable."

"It will be," I whispered. "Thanks to you."

He grabbed my hand. He leaned down next to my ear. "I love you, Dulce."

I touched his cheek and gently kissed him. "I love you, Xavier." He smiled and kissed me again. I laid my head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride to the convention center.

Maggie, Donnie, Serena, and Lorenzo climbed out of the car when we arrived. I moved to get out but Xavier grabbed my hand. "Wait a second."

I sat back down. "What?"