38

"Donnie!" I screamed. "Get your ass down here before I teleport you into an active volcano."

I heard feet thumping before Donnie was into the throne room. "Raven don't threaten to teleport me into dangerous places, I know all your secrets."

I rolled my eyes. "Our flight leaves in an hour and I don't know if I can get all of us to the airport."

Xavier wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You'll be fine Dulce."

I leaned back into his chest. He kissed the spot where my mark was. I almost moaned, that spot is now a whole bundle of nerves. Maggie looked at us suspiciously. "Spill," she signed.

"Nothing to spill." I signed back. I haven't exactly told her that Xavier and I mated. Xavier ended up telling Lorenzo because he had to know his father was banished and Lorenzo could sense the new power. I didn't know how to tell her and Donnie just yet.

"Liar," She signed. She turned to Lorenzo. She leaned up next to his ear her hands running up and down his chest.

Lorenzo stared ahead looking uncomfortably aroused. She kissed her jaw. "They mated," he groaned.

"Lorenzo," Growled Xavier.

"You didn't tell me!" Shouted Maggie and Donnie at the same time.

"I was going to..."

"Raven Theodora Steele" started Donnie. I rolled my eyes at the use of my full name. "as your best friend I am very disappointed in you."

I slightly glared at him. "Don't give me that, you took almost a week to tell me you lost your virginity." I turned to Maggie. "And you didn't tell me when you fucked-"

"N-n-no it does not count if you are too drunk to remember."

"You woke up in bed with him."

"But I didn't know what happened... until I saw the pile of used condoms."

"Pile?" Asked Lorenzo.

She pursed her lips. "Don't judge me Mr. hundreds of years of sex." He chuckled and hugged her. "And Raven we are talking later."

"Yes, ma'am."

Serena finally came down with a bag. "Please don't tell me you were waiting for me."

"We kinda were Ser." Said Xavier. "But don't worry about it, did you call him back?"

She nodded. "He wants to meet, Well more like demanded we meet with him."

"Who wants to meet?" I asked.

"Some wolf who became a viceroy by killing the old alpha." I looked at him shocked. "It's not surprising in our world Dulce. People kill for alpha power."

"Well, to shut him up I told him we would let him speak to us and decide if it's worth our time." Said Serena. "He'll meet us outside of Vegas the day after the competition."

"Fine, contact the other viceroy in the area. We might need some backup in case he doesn't like our answer."

Serena nodded."I'll make the arrangements." She said pulling out her phone.

"No, we need to go to the airport," I whined.

"I'll make the call from the airport."

I held out my hands. "Okay everyone join hands." Donnie and Maggie both held my hands while also holding Lorenzo and Serena's hands. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Okay." I breathed out.

"Take your time." He whispered kissing my shoulder. "You can do it."

I closed my eyes. After a moment I heard feeling hitting tile and the sounds of lots of people talking. I opened my eyes to find us at the airport. I felt my knees go weak as I fell back into Xavier's chest. "Oh, I-uh I gotta sit down."

"I got you dulce." He whispered. He picked me up and sat me down on a nearby chair. "You did well."

I smiled at him. "I'm okay, I think it's just transporting a bunch of people is harder than just one."

He kissed the top of my head. "You got us here in one piece, I'm proud."

I touched his cheek and brought my lips to his. He smiled as he kissed me back. I looked up to see Donnie with a bottle of water. "It is so weird to see you two all PDA."

I chuckled. I took a sip of water closing my eyes. "I know you need to rest but we might be late if we can't get through security." Whispered Serena. "I can work it to get us through faster but it'll still take a bit."

Xavier grabbed my hand and we stood up. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards security. I finished my water when we got there. The six of us got through security fairly quickly and waited at our gate. Xavier kissed my cheek. "Are you ready for your competition?"

I nodded. "I have a dance I've been wanting to do that I'm sure will win."

"Yeah? What is it?"

I turned my head to pecked his lips. "You'll find out at the competition."

"Jerome just DM'd me." Said Maggie. "I guess he's dancing at the competition too."

I smiled. "I heard Matty is gonna be there too."

She nodded running her hands through her hair. "I talked to him this morning." I touched her hand. She shook her head. "We're okay now."

What was that about? Asked Xavier as he rubbed my leg.

Matty and her dated a while ago. She had a pregnancy scare and he didn't take it well. I don't think they ever talked about it. They ended it in bad terms.

Do you think Lorenzo knows?

I shook my head. She hates to talk about it. Unless she feels like he needs to know, she won't tell him. It's painful for her.

I laid my head on his shoulder. Xavier slowly made circles on my leg as we waited to board. The attendant called for first-class boarding. The six of us boarded the plane. Donnie was the first to fall asleep with his head on Serena's shoulder. Maggie had her back to the window and her legs on Lorenzo's lap as she watched a movie on her phone. Xavier grabbed my hand. "You should get some sleep, it's a long flight."

"How long?"

"About 16 hours." I groaned.

He chuckled kissing my head. "Can you do the ordering me to sleep thing?"

"It might not work Dulce." He said quietly. "When I get you to sleep you're usually more susceptible and vulnerable."

"Please?"

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He kissed my head. "Go to sleep Dulce." He ordered. I allowed his influence surrounding me as I felt my body drift to sleep.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the lack of action in this chapter, it's more of a transition chapter. I promise more action is to come in the next chapters! Make sure to check out the new update of "Don't Mess With the Queen"!